Age of History 3
($Jake$)

How does AoCII run on your phone/android?

Can some of you guys playing it on Android say how much ram/what phone do you have an how well your game runs for reference? Would be useful as my phone is a few version behind and would be useful knowing how different phones play the game.

Got a Galaxy S6, game runs fine when zoomed in, but lags as hell when zoomed out. Also when I click on the income map it hangs for 10 to 15 secs before it works. Same goes for hitting construct for workshops. Everything other is fine 

I have Nokia 2 with 1gb ram and game doesn"t work correctly: 50% chance to load main menu, and with the scale of the map 5x game does not start at all, closing at 60%😞 

Edited by DroidToha

M52. Rooms smoothly but crashes during the loading from time to time. Not sure why. 8gb of ram, snapdragon and full of free space.