Age of History 3
casual sun

AOANT age of a new time

currently these is my first few scenarios really there's no back story behind them I made these for fun. if you like these and want to guide the direction of part 3 or have any criticism just comment the full names of theses scenarios are a age of a new time and a age of a new time 2 industrial boogaloo it would help if you told me what happened when you played because over my 7 games of part one decide some of the locations of provinces fpr example wales always colonized Iceland and germany always colonized the feroe islands

preview.png

AOANT2IB.zip

AOANT.zip

preview.png

Edited by casual sun
found out how to zip files

12 hours ago, Lonathan said:

Nope this is the scenario-off topic where you talk about scenarios you should post this on Scenarios bud 

So can i just change were the page is