Age of History 3
Jhoniyy

How much i need to buy a province ???

Question

12 answers to this question

I also have a problem with this. I tried to buy a province from a country where I had high relations with and I gave them over a million, but they still didn't accept it. 

Managed to buy 2 provinces, for 2mil...

Definitely broken, each of the provinces bought had around 12K population and by no means are worth 2 Million, other than for the sake of experiment i wouldn't recommend spending money on buying provinces, you would be way better off using that cash to raise a 600K army and just rolling over an entire continent with it

I managed to buy provinces a few times. Usually the provincie needs to be far from the capital of the country you want to buy the provincie from and you need to have very good relations with that country as well