Age of History 3
Wersjon

How to create map (Step by step)

Thank you for the tutorial
I ran into a problem, my province colors (fills) seem to be unaligned with the provinces themselves, is this a known issue? is there a fix?
I'm using uwut engine latest version

(two green colored provinces are visible, they are out of scale and are not in their borders)

Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 11.17.48.png

I used the tutorial and got the background png but it's not letting me open the map editor. Am I doing something wrong?

I deleted all the files I was told to, cleared the province text file, and found the png I was supposed to use. I even renamed it bg.png. It's 1920 x 1080, so is the size the issue maybe?

Actually, nevermind. I had renamed it bg.png.png by accident. It's fixed! I hope any new map editor doesn't make this mistake so I'll leave it here

Edited by Bergie

Alright, I have another issue I can't fix.

I made a simple eleven-province map and I believe I followed all the instructions correctly. However, when I click on the map in map editor, I get a brief glimpse of the background of the map and then the game crashes. Can anyone help with this?

Edited by Bergie

My game always crashes at 50% when opening in-game map editor to edit connections, followed everything in the video, can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Posted (edited)

I need help with my map. I don't know why but my game keeps crashing after I try to load the map.

BTW this backgrounds are placeholders.

inkwell.rar

Inkwell_L.png

Inkwell_R.png

Edited by laiky

My question is: how do I make size changes on the map? I tried to configure this via the configuration file, but I didn't succeed. Please help me. 

Please see how to change the map size in the configuration file. I tried to change it from x3 to x7, but maybe, but I didn't succeed