Age of History 3
Beter Griffin

Information about the ages of forum members

1 hour ago, Shiite said:

Nope. Future claims he was born in 01/01/1970. And I know for a fact some people who don't give their age are younger than Chexier. Many mobile peasants are VERY young

I'm not including those ridiculous 130 year olds, just those who I can confirm their age and aren't unrealistically young or old.

19 minutes ago, Beter Griffin said:

I'm not including those ridiculous 130 year olds, just those who I can confirm their age and aren't unrealistically young or old.

Who knows, Hitler could still be alive. AND I LIKE ALL OF UR POSTS SO LIKE MINE BACK PLS

Guest Dan Crommelin

Hello there,

My name is Dan. I was surfing Your site today from my phone and I had a bit of a hard time navigating through pages. Site is a bit heavy for mobile users and images load slowly on my connection.
There is this service (that I am affiliated with) which allows You to make a mobile app for Your business. It's free to try and will not take much of Your precious time. You might want to check it out.
Follow this link -> https://rebrand.ly/appsv5308e

Best Regards,
Dan.

On 1/12/2019 at 5:46 AM, Beter Griffin said:

So, I've collected the data, and out of those willing to give their exact birth date, I am the youngest person on the forums, at 13 years old. Chexier is a few days older than me.

The oldest forum user is Slavic Comrade, he/she is 28 years old.

19 january 2004