Age of History 3
Shiite

SPQR development updates!

Alpha 0.03:I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

Expand on Operation Unthinkable and WW3, add nuke system

Alpha 0.04: Roma Invicta

Expand on Blackshirt League. Add Imperium government 

Those are the plans for now. if anyone encounters bugs with Alpha 0.02, tell me please, so I can fix them!

Edited by Shiite

SPQR2 Alpha 0.02: Iron SKy released!

Patch notes:

-added dancing plague

-fixed the name of Fortnite, it was previously incorrectly labeled as "cancer"

-added government type: inter-dimensional reich

-added moon nazi invasion

-added inter-dimensionaln kaisereich

and that's it, I know it's small, but 0.03: Roma Invicta will take a while and will be even bigger than 0.01!

So I've finished the "frame" of the nuke system in 0.03, It will take a while to finish all of the new events, I'm still considering when to have the "nuke produced" events end, but I'm gonna go play some panzercorps or Ck2 to relax a bit before creating 100's of the exact same event

ok guys, this is hard to tell you but, this and UMM are delayed. UMM indefinitely, this until I finish a new project I'm working on with the map editor. I'm having problems getting the new music to play and add 1000+ events will be hard as shite. But, after I finish this new project I'll come back, and I have a plan to chop up the events to make em more digestible. I'll do pre-releases, each one adding 10 years worth of Nuke produced events! But this is sad news for some of you. And my new project is not very marketable, so it probably won't be that popular, but I want to make it, so I will!

Ok, this is the plan: Get SPQR2 0.03: I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds: Beta 1 released in the next few days. It will contain all the rest of the changes in 0.03, except only having 1/2 of the Nuke produced events up to 1955. Then continue with the pre-release system until it is FINALLY finished, hopefully by Valentines day. Then do another fresh install of AoC2 and and try to get UMM to work again. If anyone wants to help me with making the Nuke produced events, message me, I need it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games