Age of History 3
Gevantee

Unable to continue game glitch

I can't continue my game without this very weird glitch happening:

I go into my saved game, Tokugawa. I try to click diplomacy, nothing happens. I try to hit next turn, nothing happens. My army works just fine, but the diplomacy button completly fails to work. So I go to map modes, then hit diplomacy. The screen goes crazy, it looks like a glitchy static TV. I can't do anything until I find the map modes button again and change it back to political or something else, of which I can't see the map mode. This is making me completly unable to play the game, can you help???

On 1/26/2020 at 6:56 PM, Gevantee said:

I can't continue my game without this very weird glitch happening:

I go into my saved game, Tokugawa. I try to click diplomacy, nothing happens. I try to hit next turn, nothing happens. My army works just fine, but the diplomacy button completly fails to work. So I go to map modes, then hit diplomacy. The screen goes crazy, it looks like a glitchy static TV. I can't do anything until I find the map modes button again and change it back to political or something else, of which I can't see the map mode. This is making me completly unable to play the game, can you help???

I've got this weird problem, too. Every time I open game and go on my saved games the title screen comes. If I go on in my game, I can't do anything. But I've got a trick: Leave the game, restart it and start a new game, doesn't matter what you play. Then go back to title screen and enter your saved world. Now everything should be fine. But that's quite annoying, because you have to do it every time you start the game, so please fix it.