Age of History 3
JudeDav

Trading provinces

No matter how much I give an ally or a friendly country they refuse to trade a province. Anyone know what a man gotta do to get another nation to trade a province? 

Yes .. There is no normal trade in the provinces in the game. If you want to buy / sell a province, then the AI provinces are incredibly expensive, while yours are worthless. The exchange of provinces also does not work, in any ratio, even if you want to return your national territory.

In general, you can’t buy at least one any province of AI. No way.

Okay so I dunno if this counts but if a nation has recently fought an AI nation, and its cores are still on it you can buy them. What I’m saying is the nation needs to have other cores with over 60% from my experience 

true,the trade is fucked up but trading provinces works,just think,would a nation sell a good province? no,i saw one guy said that that your provinces aare worthless and their are expensive,not true,you should build in your provinces and they get more value(the stars on province you see),mostly players dont do that,but ai does,so build in your provinces and you will have more developed ones,also to mention i have buyed a province from a nation,so it is possible

To Buy a province if the ai has core give up so fresh terriotry recently aquired without cores can be puchased for 500k but if you want to sell you have to make it F R E E alright?

On 5/5/2020 at 4:08 AM, JudeDav said:

No matter how much I give an ally or a friendly country they refuse to trade a province. Anyone know what a man gotta do to get another nation to trade a province? 

If you offer 1 Million for one province they says yes always