Age of History 3
Istria

Music

How to add new music? I know how to edit a p k files, just can't find the music file, plz help

Edited by Istria

13 minutes ago, Shiite said:

here 

but there are alot of good AoC2 music mods, like mine *wink wink*, so if you want more music check them out

Thanks mate!

12 minutes ago, Shiite said:

np

Crap it doesn't work as Android have no music folder, it is already tedious to just install mods, now even no music, guess android sucks...

Just now, Shiite said:

Lukasz doesn't like me, I'm supposed to be an Emperor rank, but he took it away

Why? I mean you got the biggest scenario thread in the forum

Sorry for the nonsensical question, but does it even have music? I also looked for the music files but there is only a "sounds" folder and the application i use for the files has an "audio" option and there isn't any music there. I think you have to mod them in.

Edited by JustAnUser

7 minutes ago, JustAnUser said:

Sorry for the nonsensical question, but does it even have music? I also looked for the music files but there is only a "sounds" folder and the application i use for the files has an "audio" option and there isn't any music there. I think you have to mod them in.

you looked in the AoC2 folder?

7 minutes ago, JustAnUser said:

what? you need to put them in music file and you didnt have any "music" file?

1 hour ago, ITurkishmapping said:

what? you need to put them in music file and you didnt have any "music" file?

There were no music files, only sounds. The editor lets me see all the sound files in the application and there were only sounds and no music files/folder. Sorry for the confusion.

Just now, JustAnUser said:

There were no music files, only sounds. The editor lets me see all the sound files in the application and there were only sounds and no music files/folder. Sorry for the confusion.

U on Android?

3 minutes ago, JustAnUser said:

Yup, guess lukasz didn't make it

Guest Pp zombie

How do 2 blind people have sex?