Age of History 3
kokakolabrooooo

TUTORIAL || How to make a MAP || VIDEO||

Did not work for me, followed every step like is shown, even used the same map to try but it crashed when trying to load it anyway.

Could you please send your map files to know what's different? thankyou

Edited by Ànex i Rux

10 minutes ago, Ànex i Rux said:

Did not work for me, followed every step like is shown, even used the same map to try but it crashed when trying to load it anyway.

Could you please send your map files to know what's different? thankyou

same problem

the topic is great talking about the topic that interests me. It would be great if there was a great video editing app. I love this kinemaster prime app and it can do a lot for my videos and I learned how to use it quickly. But I can't seem to download videos, long, edited videos, a minute or less. And after shutting down the app, I can't watch long videos because I can't save my files and I can't download them. I've tried a lot of things but nothing seems to work. So if you are looking for a short video editor, this should work. It may work better on your device but it doesn't work well on  kinemaster prime --- mine

Edited by KristineSullivan