Age of History 3
HansTheDeveloper

Roman Map Mod

3 hours ago, HansTheDeveloper said:

I am currently working on a mod that is set in Roman times, im making the map first, but, when i try to test it, my game crashes when i load up the map in game, if somebody is willing to turn its files into a working map mod please say so

Image.png

I can do it. Send me the provinces and the backround and i'll make a working map and pass it to you so you could edit other stuff. Also when you'll create more provinces, just copy them into data/provinces, update and updatePB.

My Discord is Player12454#2534.

Also the map can sometimes, but not always crash. I also can't fully prevent this glitch.

Good luck on the rest of the map.

3 minutes ago, Player12454 said:

I can do it. Send me the provinces and the backround and i'll make a working map and pass it to you so you could edit other stuff. Also when you'll create more provinces, just copy them into data/provinces, update and updatePB.

My Discord is Player12454#2534.

Also the map can sometimes, but not always crash. I also can't fully prevent this glitch.

Good luck on the rest of the map.

Added you, thanks mate!