Age of History 3
NLVHUN(Avel)

I miss the steam cards to the game, could be solved?

I thinking him that the other players would be happy for him, could be solved?

I could recommend it as advice, about the Modern World ten biggest country patterned steam cards.

The biggest Country in modern world is the American United States, which on the steam card, called -example- The biggest merger area.

The second Country is China, which on the steam card, called -example- The most populous Country in the world.

The third Country is India, which on the steam card, called -example- The big size poor Country.

The fourth Country is Russia, which on the steam card, called -example-  The large area cruel Country.

The fifth Country is Indonesia, which on the steam card, called -example- The richest Country.

The sixth Country is Germany, which on the steam card, called -example- The one of the biggest Country in Europe.

The seventh Country is Japan, which on the steam card, called -example- The second biggest island Country in Asia.

The eighth Country is Italy, which on the steam card, called -example- The one of biggest, oder side in Europe.

The nineth Country is Mexico, which on the steam card, called -example- The compared to America, richest Country.

And finally the tenth Country is Brasil, which on the steam card, called -example- The South American hemisphere biggest and richest Country.

I hope this can more true, and if indeed the players will love this Łukasz Jakowski!

Thanks for understanding and if you read through my text, have a nice day!

(Lengyel, magyar – két jó barát, együtt harcol, s issza borát!)

(Polish, Hungarian - two good friends, fight together and drink brands ((wine))!)

(((Pozdrówki, braciaki - dwóch dobrych przyjaciół walczących razem i pijących wino!))

(By.: NLVHUN(Avel)) from Hungary. My Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nemiromlejokerdojel/ this game since: January of 2019.)

Edited by NLVHUN(Avel)