Age of History 3
Simon Wilford

Hearts of AoH2

2 minutes ago, Simon Wilford said:

Just know that the map will be finished within 3 months and scenarios in half a month and you'll get this mod in 3.5 months

Alright thanks and keep up the good work I know a good mod will take a bit longer to finish 😄 😄 

If I had a computer I would use the "Image Map Maker" (I couldn't remember the name) and find the colored state map of Hoi4 from the wiki and make a map I think. Did this idea just come to my mind? 🤨

5 hours ago, Ecofcu said:

If I had a computer I would use the "Image Map Maker" (I couldn't remember the name) and find the colored state map of Hoi4 from the wiki and make a map I think. Did this idea just come to my mind? 🤨

I tried using that process, otherwise why would I take so much time to trace this map.

Anyways, here's how it went-

Island provinces were out of place and occasionally weird shaped, water provinces that surrounded the islands were also weird shaped, and the two people that made the different image to province converter (reich and someone else) both said that there cannot be a hole in a province or cannot be made of two landmasses. However in the HOI4 map, there were a huge number of provinces with such characteristics, like water  provinces that had holes which were for islands, and provinces consisting of more than one island technically consisted of more of one landmass.

the game will work pretty slow with that much provinces, you could make only europe etc maps by makeing asia etc wasteland, it will make game work faster etc. Also you could make 1918/19 map of only europe and stuff,  cuz if there will be only a few scenarios i dont know if people will actually download it, i could tell ya a few maps i  think or something

On 10/14/2020 at 11:48 PM, Simon Wilford said:

I don't really know about the mobile but I think you can try merging the 'map' folder in your game's folder with the 'map' folder I will give when releasing the map

Maybe this can help you

9 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

the game will work pretty slow with that much provinces, you could make only europe etc maps by makeing asia etc wasteland, it will make game work faster etc. Also you could make 1918/19 map of only europe and stuff,  cuz if there will be only a few scenarios i dont know if people will actually download it, i could tell ya a few maps i  think or something

Then just know that your pc is too slow for it, my pc can easily play More Provinces and Project Alpha with just 3.9 gb of ram in which system uses 2.3 gb of it

Just now, Simon Wilford said:

progress really died out, should I continue on this only?

dont worry take a break, or make something you really want to do