Age of History 3
Simon Wilford

Hearts of AoH2

It seems to be certain countries do not have borders that make sense? For instance Canada and Italy have provinces but the borders you made do not allow one to line up. (Ie. Abruzzo and Alberta)

I am so excited for this but I will be disapointed if countries cannot be made because their borders do not line up. 

image.thumb.png.d62dda6fd6bb27f49fa8e599b992eea5.png

UPDATE: Connections of Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Ukraine, Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Israel/Palestine, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Oman and Yemen are done! 21% Connections done in total!

7 hours ago, Vuki said:

Is this mod coming to android?

Yes.

image.thumb.png.4187fee8174fb77796f147e7b2d29d1a.png

UPDATE: Connections of Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Tibet, Mongolia, Tuva, China, Taiwan, Japan, Philippines, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia are done! 28% of Connections done in total!

22 hours ago, MertOVİC said:

Is there gonna be TNO scenario?

Yes, there will be.

17 hours ago, Vuki said:

When it be finished?Which date?A few days?

Between 25th and 31st December.

это шедевр, я не могу дождаться, когда этот мод будет выпущен, и Россию будет очень трудно захватить(извините за английский язык, я использую переводчик)

image.png.76df3355091b432a7b08e3d38ba5e370.png

UPDATE: Connections of East Russia, Indonesia, Australia, Pacific Countries, New Zealand, Caribbean, and Every African Country are done! 40% of All Connections done in total!

If you are a person who happens to have noticed the bad 3 provinces in the bottom of the Indian Ocean, don't worry, tomorrow I'll fix that.

3 hours ago, That_mAntis said:

I know this mod is mainly about the  map, But. Will there be new government types?

It will come as an update. Before that, it will use addon+ government types.

is that possible to cut map in half or ssomething? cause if its possible i would be very grateful if you also just made only europe map, cause its very cool map but time between rounds will be long for me i think and i only play europe anyway so yeah, if not then i will just make everything wasteland xD

13 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

is that possible to cut map in half or ssomething? cause if its possible i would be very grateful if you also just made only europe map, cause its very cool map but time between rounds will be long for me i think and i only play europe anyway so yeah, if not then i will just make everything wasteland xD

There is a bloody europe for that.