Age of History 3
Balamber Khan

Ojibwe [1440]

EPISODE 1: Migrating

1.1: Treasury

image.png.35f16891acd01fb442c4f2708576b4b2.png

An Ojibwe: "Our master says that we are very rich, we are the richest in the world and that richness is given to us by the God, by the way I realized that I can't get bread for 2 days so we eat grass instead of bread, however Long Live our Master!"

1.2: Migration

image.png.f2b34daf234ba533e810f428a6a6c519.png

"We have been migrating for years I spotted that there are too many lakes in our region."

"We found a river after thousands of days. But it is too hot here."

Edited by Balamber Khan

EPISODE 2: Azteca

1.1: Aztecans

image.png.78dc19217ea3cfc8f2aea7cff0f24a06.png

"We arrived at the final point of the river and our master said that there is a sea here. As he said, at the other part of the sea, there is a strong federation called Azteca, and he said that one day, we'll be a strong federation like them. "

1.2: Federation

"Our master said that we are a federation now, like Azteca! He also said that we won't migrate anymore, and he said that he is the ruler of us now, we accepted."

1.3: Wichitans

image.png.9207afa0e0f64703dbf2c57cec00057c.png

"Our mast... *cough* king said that we destroyed evil Wichitans while I was sleeping. Hooray!"

Edited by Balamber Khan