Age of History 3
hamet

Łukasz Jakowski do AoH2 mods count as piracy??

I think AoH2 modding in piracy because when you're modding you're literally giving away the full game, which costs money, for free with slight modifications. That's the only reason why I think it it piracy. I'm still not sure about it whether or not it's piracy. The AoH2 Subreddit is not very helpful so I came here.

I think that it is enough that we buy the game at 5 bucks and the modders have played a very important role in the community and it is not piracy that the mods are free without in other games the mods are also free but the hacks if you consider them paid But Mods Will Always Be Free Because They Are Good For The Game And They Raise Prestige In AOH2 And They Will Evolve The Game In Many Aspects So Mods Will Be Free By Right .

1 hour ago, hamet said:

I think AoH2 modding in piracy because when you're modding you're literally giving away the full game, which costs money, for free with slight modifications. That's the only reason why I think it it piracy. I'm still not sure about it whether or not it's piracy. The AoH2 Subreddit is not very helpful so I came here.

if lukasz was that bad he wouldn't have put conq2 on the featured list

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games