Age of History 3
Dolphin General

Chinese Cheap Knockoff of the World Map | 150 PROVS | Download Avaliable

A world map, but is an chinese cheap knockoff. It will be released one day.

HOW THE MAP LOOKS LIKE:

image_2021-03-06_110358.thumb.png.e1453d373c69a0aef670044b375ebf5e.png

DOWNLOAD FILE:

redworld.rar

To the folders that aren't "knockoff", put the files inside the folders with the same name/path on the "game" folder.

To the map ("knockoff"), just download, extract to your "map" folder, then add it to the "json" file.

Edited by Dolphin General
download now or you're an imperialist!

1 minute ago, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

Denmark is a Penis.

I was thinking on turn great britain in a penis, but I give up, then I thinked on make the balkans a penis, but I give up, then I just made denmark, and it became a penis without my knowledge

Just now, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

Yes good job Comrade, Also on the background you should mark China, Taiwan, and disputed as People's republic of China.

Oh, I forgot about taiwan on the background...

I am currently in the process of making a  Chinese knock off of addin, which will be the worst of the worst since addin is the worst mod somebody could ever download from the forums and you need to post a picture of yourself bringing a bowl outside for the animals to eat even when it is littering.

But I also have bad news, The Kaissereich knockoff is delayed until sunday.

5 hours ago, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

I am currently in the process of making a  Chinese knock off of addin, which will be the worst of the worst since addin is the worst mod somebody could ever download from the forums and you need to post a picture of yourself bringing a bowl outside for the animals to eat even when it is littering.

But I also have bad news, The Kaissereich knockoff is delayed until sunday.

man that mod will be like an addin+ but all of the scenarios are knockoffs?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games