Age of History 3
Dolphin General

to voando alto translated to english don't ask me why

I'm flying high I continue in my fight and working double, it is I'm flying high I continue in my fight and working double, it is Every show they want me You know that Poze is the guy of the moment I smoke one of the drones so I can pass the time And those who stepped in, nowadays are yielding, believe me Money our troop has Humility is rubbish, but without surrender to anyone I will save my cash to multiply my assets Because my biggest goal is to leave my family well, believe me I'm flying high I continue in my fight and working double, it is I'm flying high I continue in my fight and working double, it is Every show they want me You know that Poze is the guy of the moment I smoke one of the drones so I can pass the time And those who stepped in, nowadays are yielding, believe me Money our troop has Humility is rubbish, but without surrender to anyone I will save my cash to multiply my assets Because my biggest goal is to leave my family well, believe me

- mc poze do rodo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games