Age of History 3
Plywood

AOC2 Multiplayer

To join in this AOC2 multiplayer you gotta comment your nation's name and territory claim, please try to make your nation's name unique as i am using the keplar map.

How are you playing multiplayer?:

basically i am putting nations on a custom map and the players decide the nation's decisions.

Can i join?:

Yes just comment below and give me your nation's name and claim. if you want you can provide a flag.

Hi guys. I recently discovered an online store https://northamericancrystal.com/glass-cognac-whiskey that specializes in whiskey glasses, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. The range of whiskey glasses available is impressive, catering to both seasoned connoisseurs and those new to the world of whiskey. The glasses are designed to enhance the aromas and flavors of the whiskey, with shapes and sizes that allow for optimal nosing and tasting experiences. The glassware is crafted with precision, offering exceptional clarity and a premium feel.

On 7/30/2024 at 4:39 AM, gildshout said:

Hi gúy,  I'm really pleased with what I bought. There are a lot of different whiskey glasses to choose from, so there is something for everyone, from whiskey experts to people who have never tried whiskey before.  

bitlife

what the fuck is a whiskey? drink for cats?

On 7/31/2024 at 8:29 AM, RostislavMerte said:

what the fuck is a whiskey? drink for cats?

Yes, as a cat a whiskey is a drink for cats like me (male cats) to have longer whiskers.