Age of History 3
Sussus Amongus

Für den Kaiser:The Weltkrieg Rises!

Hi i'm Sussus Amogus me and my team are making a mod inspired on Kaiserreich called "Fur den Kaiser:The Weltkrieg Rises" which is based if Germany not only won ww1 and becoming one of the most largest empires of the world but also would suffer collapse and also a civil war! In the year 1954 the Union of Great Britain after reuniting and beating the communists back in the 1930s and supporting the Falangists and Crossed Party on Hungary in 1940s, Now This new nation want's to make Europe and the world his new dominion along with his allies which for Germany is not good news now what will happen to the rest of the world in this universe only time would tell......

All The Maps, Flags, Leaders, etc..., Are on my discord which you could join to help me and my team to make this mod possible, here's my discord https://discord.gg/C9P8KCNS

Edited by Sussus Amongus
Because it have things i didn't like