Age of History 3
wbladew5

AoH2 Conquerors: The Gatering Storm TNO: WW1 Edition Senaryosu/AoH2 Conquerors: The Gatering Storm TNO: WW1 Edition Scenario

TR: Evet bu defa Hoi4 ve Conquerors'taki TNO senaryosundan esinlenip Conquerors: The Gathering Storm'a TNO: WW1 Edition senaryosunu yaptım. TNO'yu bilenler zaten bu senaryonun mantığını anlamıştır. Alman iç savaşı vb. gibi toplam 14 adet event var senaryoda.

Hata olabilir, iyi oyunlar!

ENG: Yes this time I got inspired from TNO scenario of Hoi4 and Conquerors and I made TNO: WW1 Edition scenario. The persons that know TNO has already understanded this scenarios logic. There are 14 events in this scenario like German Civil War.

There might be mistakes, good playing!

The Gatering Storm Modu/ The Gatering Storm Mod:

preview.png

1628434284294wnychvci.rar

On 8/17/2021 at 6:26 PM, wbladew5 said:

TR: Evet bu defa Hoi4 ve Conquerors'taki TNO senaryosundan esinlenip Conquerors: The Gathering Storm'a TNO: WW1 Edition senaryosunu yaptım. TNO'yu bilenler zaten bu senaryonun mantığını anlamıştır. Alman iç savaşı vb. gibi toplam 14 adet event var senaryoda.

Hata olabilir, iyi oyunlar!

ENG: Yes this time I got inspired from TNO scenario of Hoi4 and Conquerors and I made TNO: WW1 Edition scenario. The persons that know TNO has already understanded this scenarios logic. There are 14 events in this scenario like German Civil War.

There might be mistakes, good playing!

The Gatering Storm Modu/ The Gatering Storm Mod:

preview.png

1628434284294wnychvci.rar 67.75 kB · 318 downloads

indeed made a scenario called The Kaiser in the High Castle, can I merge it with yours?