Age of History 3
blvck_drxps

Massive amounts of troop dead

Question

I have close to 800k troops as the UK/Netherlands Union and Romania declared war on me after I took out Turkey so our troops met at the border, somehow 20k of my troops just died against 500 of theirs, this has happened a few times except once i lost 200k (I originally had 2.2 Million) they would just randomly die no cause of death, bare in mind they were in the relative safety of the UK at the time and I wasn't at war i was just rebuilding my troops after essentially WW6 and when i went back to the british isles to re arm up 200k of my troops in london were just dead, has anyone else experienced this?

Edited by blvck_drxps
spelling mistake changed "or" for "our"

2 answers to this question

On 10/4/2021 at 2:48 AM, blvck_drxps said:

I have close to 800k troops as the UK/Netherlands Union and Romania declared war on me after I took out Turkey so our troops met at the border, somehow 20k of my troops just died against 500 of theirs, this has happened a few times except once i lost 200k (I originally had 2.2 Million) they would just randomly die no cause of death, bare in mind they were in the relative safety of the UK at the time and I wasn't at war i was just rebuilding my troops after essentially WW6 and when i went back to the british isles to re arm up 200k of my troops in london were just dead, has anyone else experienced this?

experienced this a lot of times, especially in the situation when was i having a war, i pointed at the province and 350k troops went to invade India to the exact pointed province, and when i made a peace treaty (because i was so bored to continue it), they were just fucking gone. And yeah, at this moment, they were going by sea. I checked my army and it says around 400k (50k of them are excess) troops in total, but those 350k weren't seen on the board even after doing a lot of moves. I was playing on a mod btw