Age of History 3
Rusyn

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! I am new here. Though i did watched this community before i registered, i must say you guys are making great stuff mods and scenarios for this awesome game Age of History.

As a newbie i am glad i can introduce two of my own scenarios. First one is called "Drugi Svetski Rat EU" (which basically means Second World War Europe in Serbian language) which is basically simplified version of WW2 scenario with things mainly included in Europe and partly in Asia and Africa. I know this is low effort stuff but i am still glad i can share this here. Second scenario is called "Ratovi Juge" (meaning Yugoslav breakup wars in Serbian) and it is set in year 1991, it doesn't differ much from Modern World standard scenario. 

Now again i know this ain't much of effort and have too many inaccuracies but i just did this for fun, and thanks to anyone who is going to try them out.

scenarios.zip

Edited by Rusyn