Age of History 3

Engines  

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, dukituki said:

how does the nuclear warhead system work because ive been trying to make a reactor and i have all the requirements but it isnt working

I suppose it does, wouldn't but all my trust in the Uwut Engine.

On 7/19/2024 at 4:19 PM, kyper4629 said:

are you able to add the bloody europe map (with owner permission) to the game? and update the modern world map to have current civil wars

Might consider, I think it'd be hard to get in contact and get permission.

6 hours ago, Urdadplays said:

Hey Zanoni, I am aware that the game is not available to update as of now, but for the 1910 scenario, can you fill in the Chinese port own by Germany? It is marked as neutral. This is purely for realism. Also, Manchurian borders throughout the TNO scenarios are inconsistent. This is minor, but it does bug me. You don't have to fix that, but the first issue i would want you to fix. Thanks. 

Really wish I could, but as I've explained I can't change things in-game. I got a new phone today so I could give it a try, but wouldn't count on it.

51 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Really wish I could, but as I've explained I can't change things in-game. I got a new phone today so I could give it a try, but wouldn't count on it.

Alright. I hope someday you will be able to get a PC, I have heard modding is easier there.

how do i get more law points_ ive tried everzthing getting more land improving the population the economy of the country and still nothing is it locked in like u get a certain amount and dont get more or can i get more law points thx

Hi, I'm playing on PC and occasionally all my soldiers will randomly disappear. I have no idea what could be causing it, there seems to be no rhyme or reason for it. What could be the issue here? Is it a bug, or some game mechanic I might have accidentally activated?

https://imgur.com/a/wqgW8Xd somehow when playing as ukraine or russia the death counts of the battle is just messed up look this picture like thousands of ukrainians vs 47 russians and the russians somehow win? wtf this is really annoying also when playing as russia many things arent working like the population button and assimilation

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Sebastiaan___1 said:

https://imgur.com/a/wqgW8Xd somehow when playing as ukraine or russia the death counts of the battle is just messed up look this picture like thousands of ukrainians vs 47 russians and the russians somehow win? wtf this is really annoying also when playing as russia many things arent working like the population button and assimilation

Which engine is this being used as

On 7/30/2024 at 8:23 AM, dukituki said:

how do i get more law points_ ive tried everzthing getting more land improving the population the economy of the country and still nothing is it locked in like u get a certain amount and dont get more or can i get more law points thx

I heard you'll get them as you gain movement points, but this is only my guessd.

On 7/31/2024 at 9:17 PM, Jailson said:

Hello! How do I use atomic bombs? Game on Android! Thank you for this wonderful mod.

Build reactors and skip some turns. The rest is self-explanatory.

21 hours ago, darock123 said:

Hi, I'm playing on PC and occasionally all my soldiers will randomly disappear. I have no idea what could be causing it, there seems to be no rhyme or reason for it. What could be the issue here? Is it a bug, or some game mechanic I might have accidentally activated?

Uwut Engine bug

Edited by PHZanoniGamer

Im trying to play as Brandenburg and unify the HRE in the 1440 scenario, but everytime in when I am annexing puppets, all of the sudden both my stability and happiness drops to 0 (Even though my actual stability and happiness are individually fine), this makes me go into a defecit of income and makes me loose tons of money and not being able to continue my playthrough. Any fix to this?

Hi, I have a problem playing teh mod, I can't even enter the game beacuase it gets stuck at 83, 66, etc. percentage and it never loads again. I have java installed, etc. but I can't solve this problem. (tried executing by admin)

On 8/6/2024 at 2:10 AM, lickzyx03 said:

Hi, I have a problem playing teh mod, I can't even enter the game beacuase it gets stuck at 83, 66, etc. percentage and it never loads again. I have java installed, etc. but I can't solve this problem. (tried executing by admin)

same bro tell me if you find out please

Saudações, tudo bem? Eu estou precisando de uma ajuda aqui sobre a questão do telegram, tentei achar mas não conseguir, se puder me ajudar eu ficaria grato. Estou tentando instalar o Megamod no meu Iphone. De qualquer maneira obrigado😺

On 8/13/2024 at 5:32 PM, Juhal1978 said:

When i press next turn the next turn won't appear (I play on Iphone 11)

17 hours ago, Glittz said:

Saudações, tudo bem? Eu estou precisando de uma ajuda aqui sobre a questão do telegram, tentei achar mas não conseguir, se puder me ajudar eu ficaria grato. Estou tentando instalar o Megamod no meu Iphone. De qualquer maneira obrigado😺

Just try this I guess 

https://files.mods.su/megamod-5-6-iphone-os/

On 8/5/2024 at 9:10 PM, lickzyx03 said:

On 8/8/2024 at 8:41 AM, andrewgoon said:

bro this mod doesnt work at all it never loads entirely and always just stops at 83,60 or some other numbers

On 8/9/2024 at 7:40 AM, andrewgoon said:

same bro tell me if you find out please

Just get in contact with those who play on PC. They'll be able to help you more than I can. If this is happening on mobile, my only suggestion is to get a better device, preferably a Samsung.

On 8/5/2024 at 9:06 PM, Red222 said:

Im trying to play as Brandenburg and unify the HRE in the 1440 scenario, but everytime in when I am annexing puppets, all of the sudden both my stability and happiness drops to 0 (Even though my actual stability and happiness are individually fine), this makes me go into a defecit of income and makes me loose tons of money and not being able to continue my playthrough. Any fix to this?

Uwut Engine I suppose?

Great mod, love it. but when i form an allience and change the name of the allience the game suddenly crash/force close, maybe in the future project you can fix that. overall ya'll guys did some great for this game cant wait for AoHIII. love you guys. nice mods. Thx

I understand that you cannot make changes to the Megamod, but once you're able to, can you change something in the TNO Midnight scenario? In the Granada region of Spain, the reichskommissariat located there is named "Reichskommissariat Gallien." Gallien, I think is German for "Gaul," the region where France is located. If you can, change it. I understand if you cannot, and that is fine. Thanks.

Posted (edited)

Zanoni, could you add maps like the old map, the normal game, Mars, planets, etc., new ideologies, mountain scenery

Zanoni você poderia adicionar mapas como o mapa antigo o jogo normal martes planetas e etc novas ideologias cenário monte

Edited by Sacro Império Brasileiro

I found a bug that occurs in the new update.

When before starting a game I click on "Manage Diplomacy" and then start removing the military alliances members when I want to play without the alliances, the game will Sometimes crash.