Age of History 3

Engines  

269 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Plz release the uwut engine update as soon as possible, I am just waiting to see to be the best mod ever for aoh2 as it is the only more province type mod which doesn't have only province but also leaders,cities with name, English translation and be2 latest codes...😍

Adding uwut engine would make it more mega than  any other mod🤩......best of luck bro

keep going❤

Where would the application file be, if there is one? If there isn't, how do I install the mod? I am on Windows, if that would help.

Edited by Dairy Duke
more info given

On 11/21/2023 at 2:10 PM, German Ball said:

My suggestion is adding nukes and axis win scenario

Well, there is already nukes. You have to build a nuclear reactor. Then you must wait a couple of turns and those reactors will produce nukes. And about the axis victory, he is already making a TNO: Last Days of Europe scenario.

6 hours ago, VascainoBRasileiro said:

O meu jogo crashou e não está carregando o save mais, o save bugou e simplesmente não entra mais, eu já cliquei um monte de vezes e não entra.

Tenta criar um jogo novo, passar um turno, sair e carregar o seu jogo salvo 

Well, it might take when longer than expected for the new version to come out because of something I'm experimenting. This is, being able to sign and download an AoCII A.P.K with more than 65 thousand files.

But why?

As far as I knew, it was impossible to have an App in a phone with more than 65.000 files, but I discovered through a YouTube comment that if you sign the A.P.K with the V1 signature scheme, it'll sign and install normally.

And what does this affect Megamod?

Well, this means many things, as both scale versions being merged into one, more city numbers and more completion of the mod overall...

But as I said, this is experimental and I'm but sure whether this will affect the optimisation of the game.

And why will it take longer to release?

Well, it's just that the mod was running out on the 65k files limit, but with this out of the way, it means that I have another opportunity on adding all the things I intend on adding for this update.

Good night you guys 

3 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Well, it might take when longer than expected for the new version to come out because of something I'm experimenting. This is, being able to sign and download an AoCII A.P.K with more than 65 thousand files.

But why?

As far as I knew, it was impossible to have an App in a phone with more than 65.000 files, but I discovered through a YouTube comment that if you sign the A.P.K with the V1 signature scheme, it'll sign and install normally.

And what does this affect Megamod?

Well, this means many things, as both scale versions being merged into one, more city numbers and more completion of the mod overall...

But as I said, this is experimental and I'm but sure whether this will affect the optimisation of the game.

And why will it take longer to release?

Well, it's just that the mod was running out on the 65k files limit, but with this out of the way, it means that I have another opportunity on adding all the things I intend on adding for this update.

Good night you guys 

This is a huge W, I love experiments. Hope it doesn't go wrong.

Hey man I am having issues with the game, the game crashes when it is in the loading screen and when I could get to the nations menu and try to play it crashes any help?, thanks

9 hours ago, Andrew115 said:

Hey man I am having issues with the game, the game crashes when it is in the loading screen and when I could get to the nations menu and try to play it crashes any help?, thanks

2 hours ago, banana214 said:

it crashes at 97% for me, I've disabled antialiasing with the config file, I've done all I can and still, it does not work, and it always crashes at 97%

Did you install the java provided in the forum?