Age of History 3

Engines  

269 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm asking here because uh Google nor reddit have helped me ( first time reddit let me down ), idk how to explain the issue but at random times the screen UI disappears and the screen flickers, the more I zoom out the worse and I'm forced to force crash it. ( Just look at the end of my last vid to see what happens idk how to explain ) My eyes are now kaboom

2 hours ago, Siamese said:

I'm asking here because uh Google nor reddit have helped me ( first time reddit let me down ), idk how to explain the issue but at random times the screen UI disappears and the screen flickers, the more I zoom out the worse and I'm forced to force crash it. ( Just look at the end of my last vid to see what happens idk how to explain ) My eyes are now kaboom

in the config.ini file try to edit "fullscreen= true" into false, solved my flickering issues

1 hour ago, afraxx said:

in the config.ini file try to edit "fullscreen= true" into false, solved my flickering issues

Thing is, I wanna play in fullscreen 😕 , are you talking about screen tearing bcz idk how fullscreen could cause the UI to disappear

I have a problem with the mod if it is not because of my PC or the performance, or that the option is not available but there are times where I want to add a nation leader and the game simply takes me to the main menu and I cannot add the leader, I just created a nation, also when I want to add a nation in the scenario editor it takes me back to the main menu, why is that?

Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2024 at 9:13 PM, PHZanoniGamer said:

Probably resources. Which version you're playing on?

The latest one, 5.6. Wym resources? 

Edited by Skvasnyak

12 hours ago, Siamese said:

I'm unsure what causes this, but I am sure it's a pc only bug.. I don't have a pc so I can't test it out and see what's causing it. I've seen this in other mobile mods though. Try doing what the response in here says

On 4/29/2024 at 8:06 AM, lucien said:

关于编辑脚本中创建国家返回主菜单的问题,最简单的方法就是找到AoCII\game\civilizations_editor文件夹中的Age_of_Civilizations文档,用记事本打开,搜索;;然后删除一个;就解决了

The simplest way to solve the problem of creating a country to return to the main menu while editing a script is to find the Ageuof.Civilizations document in the AoCII \ game \ civilizations.editor folder, open it in Notepad, and search for it;; Then delete one; That's it

捕获.PNG

Try this 👆 @LamexDiego

22 hours ago, GraczPL said:

I play on PC image.thumb.png.7059f9e8fc19ca83dfbeb852ceedbe5f.png

Probably because the PC screen is larger than phone's, so it uses bigger scales. Try porting the ideology icons from smaller scales to bigger ones.

These are located in the UI files, there's the scale folders , which are h, XH, XXH, XXXH and XXXH. Port crowns from biggest scale that has all ideology icons to the latest XXXH folders

3 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Probably because the PC screen is larger than phone's, so it uses bigger scales. Try porting the ideology icons from smaller scales to bigger ones.

These are located in the UI files, there's the scale folders , which are h, XH, XXH, XXXH and XXXH. Port crowns from biggest scale that has all ideology icons to the latest XXXH folders

one was immediately on a larger scale of these icons of ideology

15 hours ago, Siamese said:

Thing is, I wanna play in fullscreen 😕 , are you talking about screen tearing bcz idk how fullscreen could cause the UI to disappear

idk abt the ui never had issues

Do something to stop the game from crashing! It already infuriates me to repeat the same actions several times! android 11 redmi note 11s

You don't win resources in the game, making so if you waste all your resources , you end up locking your save (Unless there is some Resource code in there)

I have an issue, I cant change to the ideologies Anarchism nor Nationalism and they both have this : ⁹ small numbers as tags and their ideological flags dont work :/ ( and it says im turning in military dictatorship ), I want to use the anarchist flags I made but they dont work neither do vanilla ones.

How can I use nukes? I have the 1.25 tech and the needed sources, but I can't create a reactor. Is it a bug or there is a timeline interference? No offense but it's tiring to back read.

On 5/4/2024 at 4:54 AM, PHZanoniGamer said:

Try this 👆 @LamexDiego

Cara muito obrigado, esse bug com certeza deve ter afetado muitos ou todos do PC, eu particularmente prefiro jogar esse jogo no PC do q no cell, esse mod teu é simplesmente perfeito e esse bug tava já me desanimando de tentar jogar. Parabéns pelo trabalho de ter feito o melhor mod q existe pra esse jogo!

Hey i use this mode’s ios version i recently downloaded with trollstore and there is a problem i cant skip the rounds when i press it it wont skips and after that game pauses i can even go to settings

toda vez que no editor de cenário, clico em "add nation" o jogo volta para a tela inicial. todas as configurações estão corretas. me ajude, por favor!

i have a problem whit the resources, in the initial turn I received them normally, after a few turn they stopped and I can no longer receive them, not allowing me to build anything anymore.