Age of History 3

Engines  

269 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When I want to create a scenario and click add civilization, it takes me to the game menu, the same thing happens when I want to create a vassal, when I click add civilization it also brings me to the game menu all the time

On 5/31/2024 at 7:32 PM, proler said:

When I want to create a scenario and click add civilization, it takes me to the game menu, the same thing happens when I want to create a vassal, when I click add civilization it also brings me to the game menu all the time

In civilization editor folder in Age_Of_Civilizations file press f3 and search for ";;" and remove one of the ;. This happens cuz there is 2 ; and it wont let u :D

Posted (edited)

Advice for everyone: Don't mess with the 1200 scenario after deleting the other scenarios. It will crash the game and you won't be able to open it again.

Edited by Gualic

V nejnovější verzi módu po chvíli hraní vyskočí ikona aplikace nereaguje a hra se potom musí vypnout nedá se to hrát opravte to prosím jinak mobilem to není mám nový a výkonný mobil

Posted (edited)

سلام . من ایرانی هستم و واقعا از مود شما راضی هستم. فقط یک نکته را باید به شما بگویید که رضا شاه پهلوی بعد از جنگ جهانی دوم بازنشسته می شود و محمدرضا شاه پهلوی پادشاه ایران می شود.

Edited by AFSHARID EMPIRE

4 hours ago, Siamese said:

Glad to have fixed Civilization / Vassal Sent to Main Menu bug 😄 and a minor spelling error in Governments 😘(*^-^*)

How should I fix the ideology because I still have this error?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, GraczPL said:

How should I fix the ideology because I still have this error?

What is the issue? Is it Kingdoms being listed as Democracy? Here's an easy fix if thats the problem (worked for me). Press Win + R, type control, go into "Region" ( View by Large Icons/Small Icons ), Administrative, Change System Locale ( You Will need Admin ), tick Beta : Use UTF-8 For worldwide support. 

My issue was : United Kingdom of Great Britain or Kingdom of norway and other governments which had a tag not available thru a PC keyboard not working in game, now it works :D

Edit : I didn't see that u listed enabling Utf-8 oops, but still try this if u used another method and RESTART ur PC after.

Edited by Siamese
Just incase

24 minutes ago, Siamese said:

What is the issue? Is it Kingdoms being listed as Democracy? Here's an easy fix if thats the problem (worked for me). Press Win + R, type control, go into "Region" ( View by Large Icons/Small Icons ), Administrative, Change System Locale ( You Will need Admin ), tick Beta : Use UTF-8 For worldwide support. 

My issue was : United Kingdom of Great Britain or Kingdom of norway and other governments which had a tag not available thru a PC keyboard not working in game, now it works 😄

Edit : I didn't see that u listed enabling Utf-8 oops, but still try this if u used another method and RESTART ur PC after.

I have it according to your method and it still doesn't match

16 minutes ago, GraczPL said:

I have it according to your method and it still doesn't match

:( This is the only method I know of since thats what worked for me ( Im on 22h2 windows 10 ). Rip, you can try changing the tags in Governments file and all the flags but theres too much flags and names to change its gonna take a loong time. If it doesnt bother u alot continue playing with "Democracy"

On 6/14/2024 at 11:06 PM, Stronk Germony said:

It won't allow me to download the Android 5.6 version it just says there is a problem downloading it

use 5.2 

On 6/10/2024 at 10:44 AM, Gualic said:

Advice for everyone: Don't mess with the 1200 scenario after deleting the other scenarios. It will crash the game and you won't be able to open it again.

Did you remove the old ones from the Age_Of_Civiliations file in Scenarios?