Age of History 3

Engines  

269 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What happend to your discord server the invite isnt working anymore

i need help with fixing that you go back to main menu when clicking add country on pc

i tried the solve thing i saw here on the forum but it doesnt work for me and i cant open it in notepad

On 7/5/2024 at 4:16 PM, Sebastiaan___1 said:

What happend to your discord server the invite isnt working anymore

Gone to ashes 

On 7/5/2024 at 4:16 PM, Sebastiaan___1 said:

i need help with fixing that you go back to main menu when clicking add country on pc

i tried the solve thing i saw here on the forum but it doesnt work for me and i cant open it in notepad

Why can't it open? It's the only way it'd work. I don't understand modding in PC, but you could try exporting the text file to another folder, edit and throw it back in the files.

On 6/30/2024 at 5:49 PM, Imadethistoaskquestiojs said:

How do I fix renaming an alliance? it keeps crashing when i click the rename alliance button

You mean in Editor? I'm not aware of this bug.

On 6/30/2024 at 10:57 PM, uRgod said:

Hey PH I got a problem with your Game, please reply to me

Yes, go ahead.

Posted (edited)
1 hora atrás, PHZanoniGamer disse:

Delírio coletivo / efeito Mandela. Eu nunca trabalhei ou anunciei que iria trabalhar em um mod de Victoria

estou ficando louco,eu jurava que tinha visto esse mod e lembrava que ele tinha 16 mil províncias 

Edited by Aleatório99

26 minutes ago, Aleatório99 said:

estou ficando louco,eu jurava que tinha visto esse mod e lembrava que ele tinha 16 mil províncias 

Esse é história, foi um mod que tiz baseado em um mapa de outro mod mas não era de Vic

7 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Essa é a história, foi um mod que foi baseado em um mapa de outro mod mas não era de Vic

Eu devo ter me enganado com o nome,mas por que esse mod sumiu do fórum?

Posted (edited)

我有一个问题,在pc端,有时想要更改一些国家文件,那个game\civilizations目录下打开的文件是乱码,请问我应该如何正确打开它呢?

I have a question. On the PC side, sometimes I want to change some country files, but the files opened in the game \ civilizations directory are garbled. How should I open them correctly?

捕获.PNG

Edited by lucien

On 7/7/2024 at 8:51 PM, Aleatório99 said:

Eu devo ter me enganado com o nome,mas por que esse mod sumiu do fórum?

O nome é Hearts of AoH2 redux, ou Megamod ultimate, algo assim, ainda está por aí nesse mod

3 hours ago, lucien said:

我有一个问题,在pc端,有时想要更改一些国家文件,那个game\civilizations目录下打开的文件是乱码,请问我应该如何正确打开它呢?

I have a question. On the PC side, sometimes I want to change some country files, but the files opened in the game \ civilizations directory are garbled. How should I open them correctly?

捕获.PNG

Go to Assets - Game - languages - civilisations and choose the language you wish to edit, they can be identified by their tag.

1 hour ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

O nome é Hearts of AoH2 redux, ou Megamod ultimate, algo assim, ainda está por aí nesse mod

Vá para Recursos - Jogo - idiomas - civilizações e escolha o idioma que deseja editar, eles podem ser identificados pela tag.

Ok , eu vou procurar 

16 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

您的名字是 Hearts of AoH2 redux,或者 Megamod ultimate,算法匹配,但还是这个 mod

财富 - 游戏 - 语言 - 文明查找自己的生活方式,并根据自己的喜好制定相应的策略。

不,不是翻译的问题,是我想要对文件进行编辑,在civilizations文件中有的文明是系统生成数字编号,有的是国家简称。有时候我想统一一下文件的名称,文件内部的东西我也想看看或是更改,但是文件用txt打开会有乱码,有可能因为他是被java文件编译过的,也有可能他是其他的编码格式,这些文件一般是怎么打开呢?

No, it's not a translation issue. I want to edit the file. In the Civilizations file, some civilizations have system generated numerical numbers, while others have country abbreviations. Sometimes I want to unify the name of a file, and I also want to check or change the contents inside the file. However, when opening a file in txt, there may be garbled code, which may be because it has been compiled by a Java file, or it may be in another encoding format. How do these files usually open?

image.png

image.png

pc端,在1204这个剧本中,在原本的荒漠中有一些被预设为首都的省份有星号标志无法被编辑或者是创建国家,这是在其他剧本中没有出现过的情况,在其他剧本中不会有这种无所属的省份有星号,除非是在编辑剧本的过程中删除了国家,但这种情况也可以编辑省份的国家所属。

On the PC side, in the 1204 script, there are some provinces in the original desert that are preset as capitals with asterisks that cannot be edited or created as countries. This is a situation that has not been seen in other scripts, and there will be no provinces without asterisks in other scripts, unless the country is deleted during the editing process. However, in this case, the country of the province can also be edited.

QQ截图20240710135454.png

我在map\ProjectVita\suggested_owners 文件中找到了省份预设首都的文件,但是我如何在游戏中查看省份的id编号呢?

I found the file for the preset capital of a province in the map \ ProjectVita \ sgested-owners file, but how can I view the province's ID number in the game?

捕获.PNG

On 7/10/2024 at 2:45 AM, lucien said:

不,不是翻译的问题,是我想要对文件进行编辑,在civilizations文件中有的文明是系统生成数字编号,有的是国家简称。有时候我想统一一下文件的名称,文件内部的东西我也想看看或是更改,但是文件用txt打开会有乱码,有可能因为他是被java文件编译过的,也有可能他是其他的编码格式,这些文件一般是怎么打开呢?

No, it's not a translation issue. I want to edit the file. In the Civilizations file, some civilizations have system generated numerical numbers, while others have country abbreviations. Sometimes I want to unify the name of a file, and I also want to check or change the contents inside the file. However, when opening a file in txt, there may be garbled code, which may be because it has been compiled by a Java file, or it may be in another encoding format. How do these files usually open?

image.png

image.png

I don't know how to edit these. The garbled codes are result of civilisations created in the civilization editor and no tag attributed to it. Usually the code is compiled so hard to edit.

You can manually rename these codes to a wished tag, but you'll need to do the same for the flag, language text and age_of_civ[...] file

On 7/10/2024 at 3:05 AM, lucien said:

pc端,在1204这个剧本中,在原本的荒漠中有一些被预设为首都的省份有星号标志无法被编辑或者是创建国家,这是在其他剧本中没有出现过的情况,在其他剧本中不会有这种无所属的省份有星号,除非是在编辑剧本的过程中删除了国家,但这种情况也可以编辑省份的国家所属。

On the PC side, in the 1204 script, there are some provinces in the original desert that are preset as capitals with asterisks that cannot be edited or created as countries. This is a situation that has not been seen in other scripts, and there will be no provinces without asterisks in other scripts, unless the country is deleted during the editing process. However, in this case, the country of the province can also be edited.

QQ截图20240710135454.png

This is strange as I haven't ever worked on the PC version or any mod through PC. I can't tell what causes this, but my guess is that some terrain types are missing.

On 7/10/2024 at 3:09 AM, lucien said:

我在map\ProjectVita\suggested_owners 文件中找到了省份预设首都的文件,但是我如何在游戏中查看省份的id编号呢?

I found the file for the preset capital of a province in the map \ ProjectVita \ sgested-owners file, but how can I view the province's ID number in the game?

捕获.PNG

I believe you can see it in the map editor

Posted (edited)

Hay términos y condiciones para grabar o crear contenido con el mod si es así ¿dónde se encuentra y dónde me puedo unir al server de discord? si todavía tienen

Edited by Luisito crack
Me faltó agregar cosas

18 hours ago, Luisito crack said:

Hay términos y condiciones para grabar o crear contenido con el mod si es así ¿dónde se encuentra y dónde me puedo unir al server de discord? si todavía tienen

Grave sem problemas, não há condições. Não há mais um servidor de Discord do mod.

7 hours ago, The Crusader said:

can you add the BE 1.3.1.1 ver to megamod?

Might

are you able to add the bloody europe map (with owner permission) to the game? and update the modern world map to have current civil wars

how does the nuclear warhead system work because ive been trying to make a reactor and i have all the requirements but it isnt working

Hey Zanoni, I am aware that the game is not available to update as of now, but for the 1910 scenario, can you fill in the Chinese port own by Germany? It is marked as neutral. This is purely for realism. Also, Manchurian borders throughout the TNO scenarios are inconsistent. This is minor, but it does bug me. You don't have to fix that, but the first issue i would want you to fix. Thanks.