Age of History 3
ThatMallowMan

Give me suggestions!

So,ill be making a new AOC2 Scenario and you guys decide what nations would be involved with which provinces,you can even provide me the name if you want a custom nation which will incude a custom leader of your choice! ill reply to you guys with the screenshot of the suggestions after they have been implemented in the game

(Note that it'll be on map earth only and ill decide the start date randomly and also,if you tellmeto make a custom nation,ill choose the flag myself)

Thanks in advance to anyone who gave their suggestions!

A mathematical problem is one that can be represented, analyzed, and possibly solved using mathematical methods. There are many reasons why you should study this subject, but  https://wowmath.org/ math tutor in Denver most importantly, you will be able to develop thinking and other important skills, learn to reason logically, find patterns, draw the right conclusions and have fun.