Age of History 3
Alex The Lame2

How to play Europa Universalis 2 In android

11 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Sure do... wanna play another game that have a similar style as Europa Universalis? There's Sid Meier's civilization 1,2,3 That you can play or Play Sid Meier's Colonization if you want to colonized the new world or build a city in SimCity 2000 and 3000 but if you want other genre of game here's a list of supported game on exagear https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://elbrus-technologies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/List-of-Unofficially-supported-games-for-ExaGear-Windows-Emulator.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjxk-7cwq70AhXiSmwGHYhcCRcQFnoECDUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw25gkb9lJJKaU9MBaX07wT_ or if your phone is strong enough and have a big storage I would really recommend to play tropico 1 it has everything in it Geopolitics, Economic, Military and strategic

God bless you, Alex

16 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

It's an pdf file so just downloaded it and click on it after it's done

Thanks

God dammit i asking again, sorry but do you have a recommended PC politics game like Organize your own party and Something like that?

4 hours ago, Perkaza R. Dani said:

Thanks

God dammit i asking again, sorry but do you have a recommended PC politics game like Organize your own party and Something like that?

Lol no worries dude...this is why I created the post so I can answer questions about emulation as much as I know... but back to your questions well you're a man of culture as well..one of the reason I got into emulation is because political pc games because as we know android doesn't have any good one...but unfortunately it's not because the lack of game that can be play but it's because idk which version of exagear will be compatible to play the game for example democracy series (1,2,3) I have try all of them but in exagear 4.7 The problem is it's very unstable version of exagear and the mouse doesn't work so to simplified my answer..Yes and No there is a game that you can play but idk which version is good to play it

3 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Lol no worries dude...this is why I created the post so I can answer questions about emulation as much as I know... but back to your questions well you're a man of culture as well..one of the reason I got into emulation is because political pc games because as we know android doesn't have any good one...but unfortunately it's not because the lack of game that can be play but it's because idk which version of exagear will be compatible to play the game for example democracy series (1,2,3) I have try all of them but in exagear 4.7 The problem is it's very unstable version of exagear and the mouse doesn't work so to simplified my answer..Yes and No there is a game that you can play but idk which version is good to play it

Bloody hell.... So i cant play an politics game like "Democracy" on Exagear because there is no suitable version for it? Very Uncool! But thanks for the recommendation, please tell when you can play it on Exagear....

4 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Just found out this russian guy, he playing Democracy 4

On 11/25/2021 at 5:56 PM, Perkaza R. Dani said:

Just found out this russian guy, he playing Democracy 4

You could always tried to played it, my only concern is whether my phone suitable or not to play a game as recent as late last year because the more recent the game is the more harder to get it played on exagear....but wouldn't hurt to try though, just for the sake of trying I've done it too for the past few weeks trying this game and that game whether it can be played or not mostly a political or governmental simulation game... since the guy is using exagear 3.0.2 I think it'll be fine to try it out and also that channel is where I know how to play Hoi2 darkest hour from so yeah he's trustworthy alright

Edited by Alex The Lame2

13 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

You could always tried to played it, my only concern is whether my phone suitable or not to play a game as recent as late last year because the more recent the game is the more harder to get it played on exagear....but wouldn't hurt to try though, just for the sake of trying I've done it too for the past few weeks trying this game and that game whether it can be played or not mostly a political or governmental simulation game... since the guy is using exagear 3.0.2 I think it'll be fine to try it out and also that channel is where I know how to play Hoi2 darkest hour from so yeah he's trustworthy alright

Alright, then can you tell me where you downloaded the Victoria Revolution game file? Because i already tried it but it was crashed, Avi and SFX file is already renamed too...

13 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Like this, i used the touchpad control but the civ3 control is have the same problem too, crashing

Screenshot_2021-11-27-11-58-54-97.png

4 hours ago, Perkaza R. Dani said:

Like this, i used the touchpad control but the civ3 control is have the same problem too, crashing

Screenshot_2021-11-27-11-58-54-97.png

At which point did the game starts to crash? And which resolution did you choose?

Edited by Alex The Lame2

57 minutes ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

I got if from IGGGames

46 minutes ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

At which point did the game starts to crash? And which resolution did you choose?

Same... it was crashed at main loading screen and game screen, my resolution is 1024x768, 32bit, Control Touchpad

14 hours ago, Perkaza R. Dani said:

Alright, then can you tell me where you downloaded the Victoria Revolution game file? Because i already tried it but it was crashed, Avi and SFX file is already renamed too...

That might be the reason why the game crash...you don't need to rename Avi and SFX folder in every game, do that only when let's say the game crash when loading sound and the reason why I recommend to rename Avi folder is because the intro in EU series kinda long and boring so you can skip that when the Avi is rename...so I think the reason why it crash because you rename the 2 folder

7 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

That might be the reason why the game crash...you don't need to rename Avi and SFX folder in every game, do that only when let's say the game crash when loading sound and the reason why I recommend to rename Avi folder is because the intro in EU series kinda long and boring so you can skip that when the Avi is rename...so I think the reason why it crash because you rename the 2 folder

Is that so? Okay, i will try again, thanks

8 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Nvm, its not working i guess

Screenshot_2021-11-28-10-27-48-24.png

16 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Sigh, okay i want to see your settings for Victoria, from bit/resolution, and other

Because i want to check if everything i did is right or not

Edited by Perkaza R. Dani
Added some word

17 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Screenshot_2021-11-28-23-10-48-610_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-28-23-11-38-591_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-28-23-12-20-792_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-28-23-12-39-030_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

Oh my god.... Jesus Christ, why im so dumb!? What i need to do is just reduce the bit to 16 bit!!! Fucking wanker....

Haish, thank you for your help, Alex

I was Really appreciate your help

Now i can play Victoria Revolution without crashing!!!