Age of History 3

桑榆不是鱼

Europa Universalis 4 MOD Of AoH II

18 hours ago, Lipark JP modder said:

do you need code changes?
btw i found some mistakes in the pictures.

What kind of code changes?By the way, what's the mistakes in the picture?It's a problem that I made the event described in chinese when it transfer into english it can't be seen.

13 hours ago, Italian PeC said:

Link?

--来自百度网盘超级会员V4的分享

hi,这是我用百度网盘分享的内容~复制这段内容打开「百度网盘」APP即可获取 

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1B1CWKFZLp4ANa33uKp6TqQ 

提取码:uuuk

I dont know whether it works or not.

Tell me how to uplord my mod plz.

2 hours ago, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

What kind of code changes?By the way, what's the mistakes in the picture?It's a problem that I made the event described in chinese when it transfer into english it can't be seen.

well i think it's because your font isn't for english

1 hour ago, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

--来自百度网盘超级会员V4的分享

hi,这是我用百度网盘分享的内容~复制这段内容打开「百度网盘」APP即可获取 

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1B1CWKFZLp4ANa33uKp6TqQ 

提取码:uuuk

I dont know whether it works or not.

Tell me how to uplord my mod plz.

could you upload it with google drive or mediafire?
it's ok both chinese version or english version

Please note that there are still many errors in the code of this game, for example, the joint rule can't be used now. Once the joint rule is used, the game will crash. Before the game starts, please remember to adjust the aggression to 100%, otherwise AI can't fight normally. This game is now easy to lead to the decline of happiness, because of the unemployment rate. On the interface opened by the national flag in the upper left corner, choose economy, and you can check your October example. When the unemployment rate exceeds 10%, happiness will probably drop significantly. Manual investment is needed to balance unemployment.Screenshot_2021-11-18-20-56-29-401_age_of.civilizations2_zeng.demin2.thumb.jpg.e09ceba2502fec4c9276e06d672029b9.jpg

What Is The Special, what so Special about this mod

Tell me, what features or what change you have Make That Make this mod Differents than the Vanilla Version ( Original Un modded version ) OF AOH II 

tell Me Mr..... please do

45 minutes ago, ARABIAN REICH said:

What Is The Special, what so Special about this mod

Tell me, what features or what change you have Make That Make this mod Differents than the Vanilla Version ( Original Un modded version ) OF AOH II 

tell Me Mr..... please do

code changes? and more terrien buffs
i can help you with some scenarios and codes (well don't expect me coz i'm very busy)