Age of History 3
Blacklabsam

How to change the form of government to your vassal?

Question

6 answers to this question

You can demand annexation of your vassal.(Tip: If you demand vassalization during peace deal you won't get a truce and if you demand annexation immediately they accept 99% of the time).After this go to release vassal.On one side you would see the civilizations you have conquered. Click on them and set their capital(It automatically chooses the largest city otherwise). Once you release them as a vassal they will have your ideology.

On 8/15/2019 at 10:48 AM, Aryan said:

You can demand annexation of your vassal.(Tip: If you demand vassalization during peace deal you won't get a truce and if you demand annexation immediately they accept 99% of the time).After this go to release vassal.On one side you would see the civilizations you have conquered. Click on them and set their capital(It automatically chooses the largest city otherwise). Once you release them as a vassal they will have your ideology.

Can you give instructions on how to see the civilizations i have conquered? Im sorry but i dont know how to see it

On 12/22/2021 at 7:51 PM, Rarri said:

Can you give instructions on how to see the civilizations i have conquered? Im sorry but i dont know how to see it

If you go to release a vassal option in the diplomatic menu of your country then on the right side below the options create civilization and select civilization there should be a list of nations who no longer exist and whose cores you own.

On 12/22/2021 at 3:21 PM, Rarri said:

I'll oversimplify for you.

Step 1: annex them step 2: release them as your vassal.

Done

On 8/15/2019 at 2:48 AM, Aryan said:

You don't have to do all of that just annex them and release them