Age of History 3
ChristmasIslandBall

How to translate the events on random languages?

Does anybody know how to translate the events to the random languages that people from another country can't understand the event in other language and i wanna translate my events in english and spanish for my mod of Age of Mongols in scenario of 1200 and my events are portuguese and i tried to the english and put to version english then when i go back to the portuguese, the event is in english, do you know how to translate the events to random languages?

Translating events into different languages can be done using a variety of methods. Specify the language you want to translate the events into Super Mario This can be based on the target audience or specific requirements. Then gather all the details about the event, including date, time, location, program schedule, speakers, and any other relevant information. Make sure you have all the content you need for accurate translation.

Edited by zinanurzina1995

if u want to translate it make the event like "TurkeyHasBadEconomy" and go to game\languages\Bundle.properties then write "TurkeyHasBadEconomy = Turkey Has Bad Economy". After that go to Bundle_tr.properties (thats an example) and write "TurkeyHasBadEconomy = Türkiye kötü bir ekonomiye sahip". @ChristmasIslandBall