Age of History 3
Zorneo

Heart of AoH2 Original Restored

As you can see on the title I have restored Heart of AoH2 non-remastered Mod by @Simon Wilford with its Original assets. I give the credit to @Cjskks(idk if I @ the right one) as he made the A.P.K many months or a year ago but he deleted the link and I'm the only one who saved it (I didn't notice I have it until 3 weeks ago) soo I did a slight edit to the A.P.K and create a new one for you guys to try to play this mod and see how it is the gameplay (for low end device players struggling playing the mod cry about it)

Note: Well the A.P.K is not fully restored as there are something left like leaders pictures and others etc because the A.P.K cannot reach the 65k files limit which is suck but I try my best on it. I made 2 a.p.k for it which is with music and the one without it. I will also create a link for PC Version soon since the only available download link is having download speed issues with some people (and me too).

Download link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=175HWj7hSp_FGdOvTgWBO5I9cx_nwHFPx

Edited by Zorneo
Adding/fixing some Clarification and fixing some grammar errors

PC Version Released after 92759285th attempts of downloading it from slow arse russian website and finally put it on Google drive. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the mod while your device is burning

Edited by Zorneo