Age of History 3
Rosolnik

How to delete custom scenarios and civilizations?

Question

I created a scenario for the November Uprising (Polish national liberation uprising), but it turned out to be boring and I want to delete it. I also wanted to create a scenario about Rome in the 6th century AD (I have a map of the Roman kingdom and neighbouring tribes in a certain historical atlas, so I do not need help here). I did not create it because the provincial boundaries did not match the borders of the tribes at the time, but I have another problem: I wanted to create tribes in the civilization editor, but I overlooked that the Etruscans and royal Rome were already in the game from the beginning and unnecessarily created the Etruscans in the editor and Rome because I only saw the Roman Empire and did not see the kingdom of Rome. How to remove unnecessary custom civilizations?

2 answers to this question

On 2/9/2019 at 8:00 AM, Rosolnik said:

I created a scenario for the November Uprising (Polish national liberation uprising), but it turned out to be boring and I want to delete it. I also wanted to create a scenario about Rome in the 6th century AD (I have a map of the Roman kingdom and neighbouring tribes in a certain historical atlas, so I do not need help here). I did not create it because the provincial boundaries did not match the borders of the tribes at the time, but I have another problem: I wanted to create tribes in the civilization editor, but I overlooked that the Etruscans and royal Rome were already in the game from the beginning and unnecessarily created the Etruscans in the editor and Rome because I only saw the Roman Empire and did not see the kingdom of Rome. How to remove unnecessary custom civilizations?

There is no simple process in game.  You have to delete the file itself.