Age of History 3
EricDz

Better Way of Making Scenarios

Question

Good morning.

I was wondering if there was a better way to make scenarios. What I usually do is I'd have to edit an already existing scenario that exists, but I would have to sacrifice the original one. Is there a way I can duplicate a scenario (scenario 2) from the original one (scenario 1)?

4 answers to this question

On 6/27/2022 at 3:46 PM, EricDz said:

Good morning.

I was wondering if there was a better way to make scenarios. What I usually do is I'd have to edit an already existing scenario that exists, but I would have to sacrifice the original one. Is there a way I can duplicate a scenario (scenario 2) from the original one (scenario 1)?

1. open the local files

2. go to the "map" folder

3. go to the map folder where the scenario you want to duplicate is located

4. go to the scenarios folder

5. find the scenario folder you want to duplicate (usually on tags like 17272dhkshkdh)

6. copy and paste it

7. rename the folder. and then, every file inside. (how to do so?, example: if a file is named worldwar2_a, rename it to [scenarioname]_a and so succesively.

8. dont rename the events folder.