Age of History 3
Rodger H

How do I make events work?

Question

Hi all. I'm attempting to create a World War One scenario. I've put a lot of time and effort into creating all of the nations, cores, etc. After creating all of my event, I decided to give my game a test (by playing it) to find that none of the events fired. Can someone please help me out? Thank you!

15 answers to this question

Triggers that don't work:

• Control province
  • Occupy province
  • Technology >/<
  • Decision taken (works but will fire at same turn of decision taken, even if you put a different start date.)

Avoid these for now.   Also, to make life easier test your scenarios in spectator mode.

37 minutes ago, PETER said:

Triggers that don't work:

• Control province
  • Occupy province
  • Technology >/<
  • Decision taken (works but will fire at same turn of decision taken, even if you put a different start date.)

Avoid these for now.   Also, to make life easier test your scenarios in spectator mode.

All of them worked fine for me expect control province 

Just now, PETER said:

Shame.  PC will always be better, even in places where it shouldn't matter.

That what happens when android got rushed and came out buggy as hell

But people could not wait

16 minutes ago, brejas said:

That what happens when android got rushed and came out buggy as hell

But people could not wait

Region editor and terrain editor also broken, actually nothing can get changed.  Always resets.  Can you check if it works for you?

33 minutes ago, PETER said:

Region editor and terrain editor also broken, actually nothing can get changed.  Always resets.  Can you check if it works for you?

I had no trouble making ir editing regions and terrains i think most bugs are on android

Just now, brejas said:

I had no trouble making ir editing regions and terrains i think most bugs are on android

The most frustrating part is that two provinces in Korea are for some reason in Iberia, and also have a growth rate of 100%

Also I can't change growth rate.  Always resets.

Ok Guys Sorry for Late Reply but You have to Do these Following To make the Event Work

1. Civilization Exists

Yes If the Civilization exists currently, select this and The event might happen for that Civilization

2. Civilization is Controlled By Player

Select This Only if a Civilization is Controlled by the Player.

Its simple, you just have to get a working trigger (occupy province if you want peace treaty, civilization exists if you want anything else) and then put your decisions, it should look like this:

Screenshot_20240626_185028_AgeofHistoryII.thumb.jpg.22bb26ba177bda7c667e634953343151.jpg