Age of History 3
IntructiveMachine

What happened to Minerva That created Aoh 2 Overhaul mOds??

Can somebody please explain.. what was going on? I m not on His server for A while and he sent me dm's that saying he was quiting but didnt tell me why.. can someone explain what he was messing up until he decided to completely quit...from modding..

Chairman bad must be saying, I KNEW IT.. i KNew the mod is too good to be true.. or something along the line ..

2 hours ago, Friendly Stalin said:

I think that, most likely, there was no mod, and he just created the appearance of working on the mod. And yesterday he realized that he could not deceive people, and fell into a frenzy.

HARAM HARAM HARAM

El 30/8/2022 a las 6:33, new lakhal 2.0 dijo:

Puso el código en mod, pero todos comenzaron a amotinarse contra él y lo amotinaron como idiotas. 

Si, estuve presente y creo que fui yo quien dio la idea de rebelarse o algo así, soy un idiota 

And all that happened for a Rickroll 

Edited by Amogus sussy imposter