Age of History 3
The dark

Interignis (Huge world map) Join Discord

On 9/15/2023 at 7:25 AM, RTECH said:

Saying "my discord my rules, If you didn't like the language I use, then you fucked up, so now get the fuck off the forum and don't piss people off." when someone exposes you for saying racial slurs seems like trying to say that the dude exposing him is the bad guy.

And yes, people that use the n-word on a daily basis are racist. Period.

People that use the n-word on a daily basis are indeed racist.

But most of you don't realize that black people casually calling themselves the n-word for fun doesn't help with the problem one bit.

You don't see other ethnic minority groups refer to themselves using offensive language. You don't see East Asians refer to themselves as ch*nks, you don't see South Asians refer to themselves as p*kis, you don't see Hispanics refer to themselves as sp*cs.

Using the n-word like that to a black person is wrong, but the bottom line is that if you don't respect yourself, don't expect everyone to respect you. Most people still will respect you, but some won't, and you are partly responsible for that if you keep using that same offensive term amongst yourselves like a hypocrite.

Edited by Goldensyrup

let's not write here whether this is racist or not, this is the aoc mod forum and let's focus on that and not on any other topics that clutter the site because this forum is not for that. I have already written enough about Jona and everyone can form an opinion about me based on my previous statements.

Edited by The dark

Posted (edited)
On 3/30/2024 at 10:36 PM, PeteFromPat said:

is this mod still going?

it isnt going to be aoh2 mod anymore, its going to be aoh3

currently dark is working on provinces and waiting for aoh3 to release itself (obviously)

we will probably not do same mistake as we previously did (aka trying to finish every ideology flags for every country and whole world map)

i hope this answers everything

Edited by Comrade_Parrot