Age of History 3
Transcendence

Using AI in the creation of mods

Avanced AI content generators are a relatively new technology, which only recently has become accessible to the public. While many are still looking for a way to use it productively, I think it can be an amazing tool in creating mods for this game.

For example, someone could use an image generator like Midjorney, Dall e2 or stable diffusion to create images for leaders, flags, events or even maps. This offers major advantages for mod creators who struggle with creating the vast amounts of content required for a succesfull mod. Text based AI could additionally be used to refine the story the creator wants to tell through his mod.

Using AI, I believe the time used to create a complete mod could be reduced by a great margin, possibly also lowering the rate of abandoned mods, which have become so prevalent over the past few years.

On 3/20/2023 at 3:20 PM, PHZanoniGamer said:

Wet dreams 

Aye mate about the megamod you guys have created for some reason after i hit a certain round i cant recruit anymore troops if you could can help me i would much apriciate it 

Posted (edited)

I’ve used an AI image generator free tool to create custom artwork for a personal project, and it was a game-changer. I was working on a small game and needed a bunch of unique assets quickly. The AI tool helped me generate images for characters and backgrounds in no time, which really sped up the process.For mod creators, this could be a huge advantage, allowing them to focus more on the creative aspects rather than spending countless hours on content creation. Plus, text-based AI can help refine the mod’s story or dialogue, making the whole experience smoother and more polished. It’s exciting to think about how AI can reduce development time and keep mods from being abandoned!

Edited by JasonOuston