Age of History 3
Murat1480

How to make a realistic map for Age of History 2

4 hours ago, Dwemer said:

I don't think he meant that. He just needs a program to create realistic maps. There is a program like Photoshop, but it is extremely difficult to master, so I recommend using ArtRage and guides from AvantNovis

maps for this video game you 5 IQ bot and that is very time consuming and requires the ingame editor he said

On 3/26/2023 at 10:06 AM, Murat1480 said:

How to make a map for age of History 2?

See? "For age of history 2" so you bot he does not need some dumb "ArtRage" Hope you get banned

1 hour ago, YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan said:

карты для этой видеоигры, у вас 5 IQ, и это очень трудоёмко, а также требует внутриигрового редактора

Видишь? "Для age of history 2", чтобы ты, бот, не нуждался в каком-то тупом "артаже", Надеюсь, тебя забанят

I understand that for "age of history 2", but realistic maps are not taken out of thin air, even for AoH2, since in AoH2 you can't make your own mountains, rivers, etc. That's why maps for AoH2 are taken from other programs, and it's not me who should be banned, because I wrote without aggression, all the best to you, Brazilian boy

2 hours ago, Dwemer said:

I understand that for "age of history 2", but realistic maps are not taken out of thin air, even for AoH2, since in AoH2 you can't make your own mountains, rivers, etc. That's why maps for AoH2 are taken from other programs, and it's not me who should be banned, because I wrote without aggression, all the best to you, Brazilian boy

I was talking about the provinces and the fact someone has 0 Reputation shows they are most likely a bot and if he meant that he wanted the background to be realistic there would be no need to make his own and also usernames exist...

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan said:

Я говорил о провинциях, и тот факт, что у кого-то репутация 0, показывает, что он, скорее всего, бот, и если бы он имел в виду, что хочет, чтобы фон был реалистичным, не было бы необходимости создавать свой собственный, а также существовали бы имена пользователей...

Did you even read the title of the topic?) In your opinion, a realistic map is "oh, how do I draw this damn province" (USA, hello) and not a beautiful landscape? Obviously, what is needed is an effective way to create a "MAP" and not something else, besides, the person may not be a nerd, he may not understand your concepts of "background" maps, and you throw him a geeky forum where you have to try really hard to find a guide to creating a normal beautiful map.

Edited by Dwemer

16 minutes ago, Dwemer said:

Вы хотя бы прочитали название темы?) По вашему мнению, реалистичная карта - это "о, как мне нарисовать эту чертову провинцию" (США, привет), а не красивый пейзаж? Очевидно, что нужен эффективный способ создания "КАРТЫ", а не что-то еще, кроме того, человек может быть не ботаником, он может не понимать ваших концепций "реалистичных" карт, и вы кидаете ему гиковый форум, где вам приходится очень постараться, чтобы найти руководство по созданию нормальной красивой карты.

By the way, where is such a guide?

Posted (edited)
On 10/2/2024 at 12:12 AM, Dwemer said:

Did you even read the title of the topic?) In your opinion, a realistic map is “oh, how do I draw this damn province” (USA, hello) and not a beautiful landscape? Obviously, what is needed is an effective way to create a "MAP" and not something else, besides, the person may not be a nerd, he may not understand your concepts of "background" maps, and you throw him a geeky forum where you have to try really hard to find a guide to creating a normal beautiful map.

Yeah i gave them the instructions to make a map for the game they are clearly wanting to be a modder so also maps in AoH2 and backgrounds are like this it doesnt have to be beautiful but realistic it does for the map projection the game uses its practically impossible to make a background and provinces are the components of the map this game is not a game for 5 year olds its a game about war and geopolitics and you here care about if he understands it or not? if he wants to be a modder talk to a modder I have modded the game heck who hasnt? so he knows what im talking about the maps in this game is what I gave instructions too as I know how the files work i have tried to make my own maps so you probably dont even play the game as you didnt understand that the map is the provinces so get destroyed

Edited by YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan