Age of History 3
Kaiserwilhem2

how do i change a vassals ideology

On 2/22/2019 at 5:42 PM, Ilovethisgame2 said:

make ur country communist then release the vassal

Im not sure if it will work

it doesn't work whatever ideology you are your vassal will always be a democracy

On 2/21/2019 at 3:56 PM, Kaiserwilhem2 said:

i want to make a communist vassal but every vassal just comes out as a democracy can anyone help?

Sorry mein Kaiser,I can confirm that all of my attempts of creating a vassal with an ideology of my choice have failed miserably,the vassals will always be "democratic"

13 minutes ago, Ramiro007 said:

Sorry mein Kaiser,I can confirm that all of my attempts of creating a vassal with an ideology of my choice have failed miserably,the vassals will always be "democratic" 

Hopefully lukaz fix it hopefully be a bug

On 2/26/2019 at 8:02 AM, Ramiro007 said:

its okay tbh i hate communists like its fatherland not motherland commies

On 2/21/2019 at 7:56 PM, Kaiserwilhem2 said:

i want to make a communist vassal but every vassal just comes out as a democracy can anyone help?

deadhoodclips.jpg

Release the vassal, annex them, have the ideology that you want your vassal to be, release vassal from suggested civilizations that are already shown, it should be communist

Create first Democracy vassal, then conquer it, then create it again but don't 'select' button.

In list of countries under 'select' button you will see your country and then relese it

it's works on phone

screenshot here

screenshots.zip

Edited by Esqvair
update information

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games