Age of History 3
angamo123

Possible to add provinces on mobile

Good news everybody, i have tested somethings and i found it possible to add provinces on mobile.

Bad news, after you added new provinces they will not have connection.

Edited by angamo123

On 4/17/2023 at 7:35 AM, angamo123 said:

Good news everybody, i have tested somethings and i found it possible to add provinces on mobile.

Bad news, after you added new provinces they will not have connection.

So if they don't have connection that signifies you cannot move troops?

Edited by Apolo

On 4/23/2023 at 10:12 AM, angamo123 said:

Just PC can do it and you can use this way to add provinces on PC without Map editor

I meant map editor in game not map editor program 

7 hours ago, ArashTheArcher said:

Im curious, how?

You need 2 custom world map made base on vanilla map (not from scratch like project alpha mod). 

Step 1: you find the id of province you want to add from first map to second map and id of provinces surround it

Step 2: after that you go to game data files of the first map and find province files have the name similar to id of the province you want to add and provinces surround it 

Step 3: add it and provinces surround it to game data file of second map. Bcs it is new province so you have to rename it to the newest number (example the province you want to add has id is 5241 and you want to add it in vanilla map so you have to change its name into 4270 bcs vanilla map has 4269 provinces) if provinces surround it not new provinces compare to vanilla map then you don't need to change their file name. If one of them is new compare to vanilla map then you have to do all step again for that province so you need to choose the new province that has surround provinces are old compare to vanilla map.

This method can work on PC too but this method can't add connection so you should do it on PC in order to add connection after added new province

Edited by angamo123