Age of History 3

Posted (edited)

¿Podrías agregar eventos para que Venezuela sea una al eje o a los aliados?

Edited by Venezuela83
Tenía mala ortografía

6 hours ago, TheAngryProgressive said:

Can we invade Russia with this tree

Yes

8 hours ago, Venezuela83 said:

¿Podrías agregar eventos para que Venezuela sea una al eje o a los aliados?

Claro, veré qué puedo hacer.

The communist council of Poland must elect a leader, in the meantime the council will be looking over the nation;

Will Wladyslaw Gomulka be elected, a pro Soviet, aiming to expand Soviet influence across Europe

Or Maria Koszutska, bending no knee to the Red menace, creating a commintern of her own, be chosen instead

image.png.5e05ce54bdddabde1e4f570ba6c57734.png image.png.398f3e8999cf22050ef082437bcd7c6f.png image.png.6115917d7c3ef641cba8d585e57910a6.png

Hi woodex how you are??? i hope fine, listen i heard in your discord that you want to release the 0.7.2, please don't leave your advance of this amazing mod, we need german civil war too, i have ideas for you that in future update you can release, can you add zombie events in ww2, i mean like start an invasion because exist an a legend of ww2 of zombies nazis, similar like call of duty ww2, other idea is adding events of an alternate events or civil war in USSR for trotsky party....       keep going bro for this amazing mod i support you

On 9/1/2024 at 9:46 PM, Wooodex said:

For now there are like 215 events, update is 1/3 of the way done

This long wait better be worth it. But I'm sure it will.

On 9/11/2024 at 8:23 PM, David Struk said:

Hi woodex how you are??? i hope fine, listen i heard in your discord that you want to release the 0.7.2, please don't leave your advance of this amazing mod, we need german civil war too, i have ideas for you that in future update you can release, can you add zombie events in ww2, i mean like start an invasion because exist an a legend of ww2 of zombies nazis, similar like call of duty ww2, other idea is adding events of an alternate events or civil war in USSR for trotsky party....       keep going bro for this amazing mod i support you

We did indeed have plans for a zombie scenario, but USGW will be moving onto the Age of History 3 train with the rest of the community in order to keep up with it

On 9/14/2024 at 2:12 AM, TheAngryProgressive said:

So how it going 

Adding some content to other nations, testing out the current new content... Would say its going well, wish I could deliver everything I promised but im kinda tight on schedule with life and the aoh3 release date

On 9/14/2024 at 2:46 PM, Alxssio said:

This long wait better be worth it. But I'm sure it will.

-Map changes
•Added 20 new provinces to China
•Added 5 new provinces to Finland
•Added 2 new provinces to Poland
•Added 1 new province to Turkey
•Polish border now includes Katowice
•Guangdong now owns Qingzhou
•British Raj is now a thing
•International Straits Commission added
•Nepal capital moved
•Immamate of Oman added

-Code changes
•Germany cannot plunder land anymore in order to simulate the blitz tactics better

-Major event trees
•Czechoslovakia
  +Habsburg Germany, branch through Czechoslovakia
•Poland

-Minor event additions
•Mexico (5 events)
•United States (3 events)
•Turkey (strait commission events)
•Soviet Union (strait commission events)
•Finland (4 events)
•Denmark (3 events)
•Norway (2 events)
•Portugal

-Other events
•Multiple nations now get a three event chain for rebuilding after civil war, Spain will have its own special chain eventually
•Added 5 events to Mexico, allowing them to turn fascist now
•USA now has a victory event for Canada and Mexico
•Mexico and Canada have a victory event for USA
•Added 20 events for the Turkish straits; involving UK, Turkey and USSR, an escalation that can lead to a regional conflict or a compromise benefiting either Soviets, Turks or both
•Added an event for fascist Portugal to support separatists in South Africa
•If Germans liberate themselves in the South African civil war then they join the German alliance, if Germany is Habsburg or communist they will refuse to join
•Spain has a victory event against Portugal now
•Portugal gets some lands from UK if they are in Axis and UK falls •Indian victory event in the rebellion against Raj added
•If Mexico turns communist, a christian uprising will begin. If the christians win they can either side with the allies or Italy. Alternatively, Mexico can now join the commintern if they win the civil war

-Event fixes
•Lithuanian annexation events not compatible with new poviences
•Canada shouldnt go to war with America anymore unless in Axis
•Russian civil war annexation event in case you go to war against both Axis and Soviets is now fixed
•Pirate Monaco now gets all the provinces its supposed to if it pursues getting Ukraine
•Polish victory event against USSR now includes the new provinces as well

-Music
•Lili Marlene
•VOC Dutch Indies
•Blood and Iron
•8 more I cant be bothered to list

-Minor changes and additions
•Polish partition now slightly more historically accurate
•Norway capital is now in Oslo
•Every Chinese warlord starts with 10% population growth buff
•Northeastern Army is now the Northwestern Army
•Romania, if Soviet ultimatum is refused, now has a victory event against Soviets
•Italy occupies two Ethiopian provinces at the start of the Ethiopian war
•Guangdong is now a vassal of ROC
•USSR has military access to Xinjiang
•Bulgarian Sovietism event moved to 1941, should be far easier to form Balkan SSR now
•British Raj now gets the Indian Rebellion event instead of United Kingdom, and it only triggers if British Raj is a puppet of UK
•Instead of annexing, the Indian rebellion occupies land, allowing the ai to recover all lost land if they win
•Siberian warlords buffed
•If Finland loses the Winter war they become a Soviet puppet
•Sapmi and Karelia now leave the Soviet Union if the civil war prolongs

I am adding more content, this is what I got done in a month

Edited by Wooodex

5 hours ago, Wooodex said:

We did indeed have plans for a zombie scenario, but USGW will be moving onto the Age of History 3 train with the rest of the community in order to keep up with it

cool that you can continue but with aoh3, but there are posibilities that aoh2 community can still alive when aoh3 releases, if we are making comparision of gta 5 and gta san andreas we can see that many people still prefer gta san andreas, so maybe  you can still continue with aoh2, but its ok tho, no need to risk, i have more ideas to add:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              If franco won spanish civil war you can put an event to spain join axis                                                                                                             if spanish republic won the civil war you can make them join allies                                                                                                                      if spain republic turn into communist spain you can make them join in commitern (same with anarchist spain maybe)                         add in the when URSS captures berlin put an option to make like the "OPERATION UNTHINKBABLE" with events of victory for wich side and with allies makes liberations

sorry to make the list very bad.....

35 minutes ago, David Struk said:

cool that you can continue but with aoh3, but there are posibilities that aoh2 community can still alive when aoh3 releases, if we are making comparision of gta 5 and gta san andreas we can see that many people still prefer gta san andreas, so maybe  you can still continue with aoh2, but its ok tho, no need to risk, i have more ideas to add:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              If franco won spanish civil war you can put an event to spain join axis                                                                                                             if spanish republic won the civil war you can make them join allies                                                                                                                      if spain republic turn into communist spain you can make them join in commitern (same with anarchist spain maybe)                         add in the when URSS captures berlin put an option to make like the "OPERATION UNTHINKBABLE" with events of victory for wich side and with allies makes liberations

sorry to make the list very bad.....

If someone wishes to continue aoh2 USGW I will let them, but after 0.7.2 do not expect aoh2 USGW official updates.

Nice ideas, you can always add them yourself and make a submod about them btw, the USGW server gives full support to submodders

11 minutes ago, Wooodex said:

If someone wishes to continue aoh2 USGW I will let them, but after 0.7.2 do not expect aoh2 USGW official updates.

Nice ideas, you can always add them yourself and make a submod about them btw, the USGW server gives full support to submodders

i have some questions, in aoh3 are you going process with events the same like in aoh2??? are you going to remaster the mod in aoh3 adding more events??? are you going to add events same like pirate monaco, Russian civil war, Ukraine events, communist brazil, etc. Are you going to put events in ww1 scenario and modern world????  in aoh3 can you add interwar period in aoh3 with events and alternative events like kaiserchlacht????  are you going to add endsiege, kaiserreich, fuherreich, in tha name of tsarom with events in the scenarios that i told you??? 

16 minutes ago, David Struk said:

i have some questions, in aoh3 are you going process with events the same like in aoh2??? are you going to remaster the mod in aoh3 adding more events??? are you going to add events same like pirate monaco, Russian civil war, Ukraine events, communist brazil, etc. Are you going to put events in ww1 scenario and modern world????  in aoh3 can you add interwar period in aoh3 with events and alternative events like kaiserchlacht????  are you going to add endsiege, kaiserreich, fuherreich, in tha name of tsarom with events in the scenarios that i told you??? 

I will answer each of your questions now

in aoh3 are you going process with events the same like in aoh2?

Yeah, looking at the leaks for aoh3 seems like the events overall will look similar like in aoh2

are you going to remaster the mod in aoh3 adding more events?

Yes, we plan to make USGW start date be 1935, so a remaster of some trees will be very needed, and of course new events will be added

are you going to add events same like pirate monaco, Russian civil war, Ukraine events, communist brazil, etc.

Since these are original usgw trees I will add them, I cant really leave them behind

Are you going to put events in ww1 scenario and modern world?

No, USGW will purely focus on the World War 2 era, there will be modders who will make events for ww1 and modern world tho

in aoh3 can you add interwar period in aoh3 with events and alternative events like kaiserchlacht?

There will be events after 1945 (The German civil war tree extends to 1948 😉 ) but it wont be a priority

are you going to add endsiege, kaiserreich, fuherreich, in tha name of tsarom with events in the scenarios that i told you?

Endsiege will be the only one getting events out of these that you have listed

45 minutes ago, Wooodex said:

I will answer each of your questions now

Yeah, looking at the leaks for aoh3 seems like the events overall will look similar like in aoh2

Yes, we plan to make USGW start date be 1935, so a remaster of some trees will be very needed, and of course new events will be added

Since these are original usgw trees I will add them, I cant really leave them behind

No, USGW will purely focus on the World War 2 era, there will be modders who will make events for ww1 and modern world tho

There will be events after 1945 (The German civil war tree extends to 1948 😉 ) but it wont be a priority

Endsiege will be the only one getting events out of these that you have listed

Thanks wooodex, now im more excited, im very sure that USGW is going be the top 1 of the best aoh3 mods

2 hours ago, David Struk said:

Thanks wooodex, now im more excited, im very sure that USGW is going be the top 1 of the best aoh3 mods

Thank you, if you have any more questions feel free to ask

18 hours ago, Wooodex said:

Thank you, if you have any more questions feel free to ask

I have some more questions 

1 Are you going to add the aoh2 USGW textures for aoh3????

2 Is ukraine going to have events in 0.7.2???

3 Are you going to put the ideas of people in USGW aoh3????

4 If USGW going to the train, you need to start everything making events so, are you going to continue with USGW aoh2 While you are working for events in aoh3???

(I mean when you have ready the first version of aoh3 USGW you are going to stop working for aoh2)

(It would be nice to complete the objective of what had you planned for aoh2)

Edited by David Struk
Some mistakes

55 minutes ago, David Struk said:

I have some more questions 

1 Are you going to add the aoh2 USGW textures for aoh3????

2 Is ukraine going to have events in 0.7.2???

3 Are you going to put the ideas of people in USGW aoh3????

4 If USGW going to the train, you need to start everything making events so, are you going to continue with USGW aoh2 While you are working for events in aoh3???

(I mean when you have ready the first version of aoh3 USGW you are going to stop working for aoh2)

Are you going to add the aoh2 USGW textures for aoh3?

Maybe, we might make new textures for aoh3

Is ukraine going to have events in 0.7.2?

Ukraine does have events in 0.7.2 through Czechoslovakia

Are you going to put the ideas of people in USGW aoh3?

Yes I will

If USGW going to the train, you need to start everything making events so, are you going to continue with USGW aoh2 While you are working for events in aoh3?

No, USGW 0.7.2 is the final aoh2 version

The objective of USGW is far from done, if I continued on aoh2 it would be a waste of time, what I have planned will work better on aoh3 anyways

1 hour ago, Wooodex said:

Maybe, we might make new textures for aoh3

Ukraine does have events in 0.7.2 through Czechoslovakia

Yes I will

No, USGW 0.7.2 is the final aoh2 version

The objective of USGW is far from done, if I continued on aoh2 it would be a waste of time, what I have planned will work better on aoh3 anyways

Some more questions

1 The black nazi Germany is SS Germany???

2 The black nazi Germany is going to be in the 0.7.2????

3 when 0.7.2 is ready??? (If you calculate)

4 are you going to add some extras scenarios too in 0.7.2

5 are you going to fix the scenario endsiege and the new order???

6 Zombies is going to be in aoh3 or aoh2 USGW???

7 Is the 0.7.2 is going to be biggest update too????

8 in 0.7.2 is going to be some events of German civil war???

9 are you going to put the ideas that i give you??? 

(You can put if you want or if the team agree)

10 Are you going to add the same songs like in USGW aoh2 and are you going to add more songs???

Sorry for questioning you much 

Edited by David Struk
Extra