Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Yes, I think it was good to make it harder for vassals to declare independence, but it could be better to make it impossible for them to do so

I think this was already developped and used, I think lipark did it...

Anyways, I need this code since I cannot stop Dutch Indies from declaring independence from Netherlands in my mod. Even if the starting relation is 100%

Just now, Emir of Granada said:

I think this was already developped and used, I think lipark did it...

Anyways, I need this code since I cannot stop Dutch Indies from declaring independence from Netherlands in my mod. Even if the starting relation is 100%

I think we should make it harder, remove it is a bit extreme, vassal declaring independence is normal I think.in some cases.

3 minutes ago, LZYX08 said:

I really like this engine! Could you let it support creating events that every player can receive? I really need it because some world events need everyone receives.

v1.2.1 already has this select neutral as recipient and event will be go to everyone 

Edited by uwut

Just now, Emir of Granada said:

we need also global outcomes, ser neutral and all the countries will get it

uwut engine haves some global outcomes
give - delete money from everyone
give - delete tech points to everyone

1 minute ago, Emir of Granada said:

Are you planning to do a rework of the scenario editor as I presented earlier, in 1.3 or a future version?

its hard to edit scenario editor code but you can do that things on uwut engine:
closing disases from scenario editor
very higher population and economy limits
starting money can be up to 1 million 

Just now, uwut said:

its hard to edit scenario editor code but you can do that things on uwut engine:
closing disases from scenario editor
very higher population and economy limits
starting money can be up to 1 million 

I hope things like:

condition: workshops built much like farm condition

research bars everywhere

I can let the recipient of a event two countries without repeating an event twice

technology editor

new outcome; build buildings

Fix the 'Repeatable' glitch: Even when the conditions for the event are not met, the event fires anyway. Properly implemented booleans on events would prevent this

random civ as recipient (very useful in disasters)

fixing obvious bugs (text running off the screen, conditions not working [Controlled by, army in province are examples of conditions not working], the 'decision taken' condition displaying an error message even when valid, et cetera).

I wish a comprenhise answer about the possibility of such changes.

1 minute ago, Emir of Granada said:

I hope things like:

research bars everywhere

I can let the recipient of a event two countries without repeating an event twice

technology editor

Fix the 'Repeatable' glitch: Even when the conditions for the event are not met, the event fires anyway. Properly implemented booleans on events would prevent this

fixing obvious bugs (text running off the screen, conditions not working [Controlled by, army in province are examples of conditions not working], the 'decision taken' condition displaying an error message even when valid, et cetera).

Also I think that global news mess up with a the feature that allow you to annex some lands whenever the owner is.

16 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

I hope things like:

research bars everywhere

technology editor

in new outcomes and conditions game didnt reads my code and didnt adds new button idk why