Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

new feature: rebellions against changing goverment
now when you change goverment there will be start a big rebellion start in capital (unless you will change with events hmm that can be give ideas to event modders) dont worry about %99 revonularity risk you can hold and press that with army  after that if you cant press rebellion in capital rebels will be start in countries everywhere and civil war will be start (like i said before its not op and so hard just a cool action when you change goverment)
image.thumb.png.e2d805ccdf2196eecc91e13c4719c39f.png

Edited by uwut

13 hours ago, uwut said:

new feature: rebellions against changing goverment
now when you change goverment there will be start a big rebellion start in capital (unless you will change with events hmm that can be give ideas to event modders) dont worry about %99 revonularity risk you can hold and press that with army  after that if you cant press rebellion in capital rebels will be start in countries everywhere and civil war will be start (like i said before its not op and so hard just a cool action when you change goverment)
image.thumb.png.e2d805ccdf2196eecc91e13c4719c39f.png

This engine is getting so good, that Bloody Europe seem to me more and more outdated.

Edited by Emir of Granada

Speaking of rebels:

-remove the feature that let rebels have random leaders, I was once playing as Hungary, when a rebellion lead by Hihorito broke out.

-Also some rebellions happen like this and this is very cursed: I play for example as Finland, happiness become low, so another Finland appear with a differrent ideology, but after the peace deal, finland cannot annex the rebellious finland, which lead you to having two finlands in 90% with absolute border gore and even if you vassalise the rebellion, they will refuse your annexation utlimatum

Just now, Emir of Granada said:

isyancılardan bahsetmişken:

- isyancıların rastgele liderlere sahip olmasına izin veren özelliği kaldırın, bir zamanlar Hihorito liderliğindeki bir isyan patlak verdiğinde Macaristan olarak oynuyordum.

-Ayrıca bazı isyanlar da oluyor ve bu çok lanet bir şey: Örneğin Finlandiya olarak oynuyorum, mutluluk azalıyor, bu yüzden farklı bir ideoloji ile başka bir Finlandiya ortaya çıkıyor, ancak barış anlaşmasından sonra finlandiya asi finlandiya'yı ilhak edemiyor, bu da sizi %90'da iki finlandiyaya sahip olmak ve sınırda kan olması ve isyanı vassallaştırsanız bile ilhak utlimatum'unuzu reddedecekler

1: i think its easy to make
2:hmm i didnt heard this bug

I do not know but it seems to me that form civ also cause massive rebellions, could you fix that, literally in my mod Russia has 71% hapiness but collapse with 2 years in rebellion.

Germany also.

I have seen this bug also in TGSW mod when France just collapsed.

Also I do not see any reason why when A nation declare independence they automatically make peace, fix this also.

2 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

I do not know but it seems to me that form civ also cause massive rebellions, could you fix that, literally in my mod Russia has 71% but collapse with 2 years in rebellion.

Germany also.

I have seen this bug also in TGSW mod when France just collapsed.

Also I do not see any reason why when A nation declare independence they automatically make peace, fix this also.

the first one is error of be2 codes rebels are op
if i change second one game will be broken 

2 minutes ago, uwut said:

the first one is error of be2 codes rebels are op
if i change second one game will be broken 

Yes this is the users fault, they keep saying to Transamur overpower the rebels, over power them until they got out of control

Just now, Emir of Granada said:

Also please fix annexation outcome I literally set Germany to annex a few provinces in Austria ...

A few days later:

Polish Lituanian Commonwelath annex the same provinces in British Burma

its not a bug of me broken aoh2

4 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

I know , did my message blame you?

I wonder if you can fix it.

i want fix it too but Unfortunately this is not bug of  annexation outcome its bug of saving data codes the reason of broken game saves and this is same and fixing a code like saving data is very hard

Edited by uwut

1 minute ago, Emir of Granada said:

That happen when:

-when I rename the civ

-Add a new one

-suppress one unrelated to the events

-supress an event

when save data code saves new event or other new things it brokes the old ones idk why

Just now, uwut said:

when save data code saves new event or other new things it brokes the old ones idk why

This get more broken on mobile, When I modify a scenario, it does not modify it create a duplicata scenario with the same tag but with my changes, this scenario does not exist in any game folder.

5 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

This get more broken on mobile, When I modify a scenario, it does not modify it create a duplicata scenario with the same tag but with my changes, this scenario does not exist in any game folder.

it isnt a bug its a good feature cuz you cant make backup on mobile (unless you download a//p//k) so if you do changes in scenario scenario gg) so its logical

Edited by uwut