Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thinks this engine shouldn't meant to be dead, It got potential, but got cancelled due to bug in mobile version
 but the PC version is still doing great, I think you can develop the PC version before you found a away to fix the bug in mobile

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but to me I think most(or atleast more than half) of active AOH2 players are playing on PC

19 minutes ago, puppy said:

I thinks this engine shouldn't meant to be dead, It got potential, but got cancelled due to bug in mobile version
 but the PC version is still doing great, I think you can develop the PC version before you found a away to fix the bug in mobile

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but to me I think most(or atleast more than half) of active AOH2 players are playing on PC

Uwut said to me that it is unfair to develop only a PC version.

No matter how much Android users are, they shall not be ignored.

I think you got it wrong Android players are more, see any mod (I saw all of them) and when someone does not release Android version, people does not like it.

Edited by Emir of Granada

1 hour ago, puppy said:

developing only pc version will be unfair to mobile users also aoh2 originally created for a mobile game

working on a new feature....  (still in dev)
I've been working on this lately

the answer of a question about video
why says "or 0 units will be invade" in send spy section:
because im copied the code of ultimatum and editing that it will changed to "number of spies Edited by uwut

42 minutes ago, uwut said:

because im copied the code of ultimatum and editing that it will changed to "number of spies

Bloody Europe is dead, Long live uwut engine !

9 minutes ago, uwut said:

lukasz didnt likes code changes idk why

It depends, for example some features may not be compatible with his vision of the game, he did not like for example Player-lead peace conference while the intention is good it literally break the game making it a cheap hacked version.

2 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

he pinned Bloody Europe, so..

he pinned old bloody europe that didnt haves any code changes and didnt change pin to new bloody europe

Edited by uwut

Just now, Emir of Granada said:

It depends, for example some features may not be compatible with his vision of the game, he did not like for example Player-lead peace conference while the intention is good it literally break the game making it a cheap hacked version.

I think he just do not like cheat codes, any code modification that add it will not be pinned that explain why he had not pinned later versions of Bloody Europe.

6 minutes ago, Comrade_Parrot said:

so uhh... is mod getting unreaped or it will have reaped status forever?

its unreaped now kinda (im still working for mobile)

Edited by uwut

2 hours ago, uwut said:

because im copied the code of ultimatum and editing that it will changed to "number of spies

Maybe spies should be able to give you the ability to see more armies in the country depending on how many spies you send, and also could give a little buff to resistance movements. Rebellions could be an interesting thing to rework for the engine.

Maybe your should add economic model (I know it's extreme but hear me) depend on age you will have couple economic model

One is free market, planned Economy, Dengist economy (for China), slave economy, mixed economy and also war economy, let say that economic model work in same way as ideology but instead it's give you economy and also how economy speed go, u can add more historical economic model if you want