Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, new lakhal 2.0 said:

Maybe your should add economic model (I know it's extreme but hear me) depend on age you will have couple economic model

One is free market, planned Economy, Dengist economy (for China), slave economy, mixed economy and also war economy, let say that economic model work in same way as ideology but instead it's give you economy and also how economy speed go, u can add more historical economic model if you want

And also it's may change depend on players actions 

1 hour ago, uwut said:

progress in android:i find the reason of crash in android, adding new menu (spies and bettervassals) make game crashing at mobile i hope we can fix it

If Brother Found the solution and fix the issues, Insha'allah Palestine will be free lol brother is very caring man, brother even don't stop to sees if brother can figures it out and import to android despites it's hard

2 hours ago, uwut said:

progress in android:i find the reason of crash in android, adding new menu (spies and bettervassals) make game crashing at mobile i hope we can fix it

btw vassal annex is too op, its basically ultimatum glitch but it doesnt need an army, (btw can u tell me how others commands work, for example economy)

also could you make those buttons translatable instead of it being for example PopulationLog

PopulationLog = Population Log and etc

7 minutes ago, Comrade_Parrot said:

btw vassal annex is too op, its basically ultimatum glitch but it doesnt need an army, (btw can u tell me how others commands work, for example economy)

also could you make those buttons translatable instead of it being for example PopulationLog

PopulationLog = Population Log and etc

It is not op, it deoends on the size of your army.

46 minutes ago, Comrade_Parrot said:

i literally had no army, and still annexed country

HOW?

That depends on the size of your vassal.

if they are tooo small, the AI know it cannot resist+ the vassal should have 0% liberty desire.

Edited by Emir of Granada

32 minutes ago, Comrade_Parrot said:

also when u annex country, you cant make vassal of same nation anymore, game thinks that country is still there

No you can, but for some reason, the vassal change ideology, that why it appears differently.

I have tried this many times.

Edited by Emir of Granada

4 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

rhey have an army?

he means annex in bettervassals, but its realistic we should can annex vassal when we want cuz its vassal also we are giving tax money to every province when we use annex

21 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I don't know if anyone mentioned this before, but in newest be2 version, they made some code changes that made the game run WAY smoother and faster, specially the speed of passing turns. Do you think you could implement this, or something similar to your engine?

hmmm in current version v1.2.1 and v1.3 game opens more faster than original but i dont made a change in turn passes i should look to that

Edited by uwut