Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Perhaps because we are different cultures and I understand where you're coming from, but our Islamic culture will take offenses, uwut is a Turkish Muslim and for us, it's haram to claims divinity over someone, yes not even for a joke, some people goes to hell simply because they underestimating what fell off their tongues, fine maybe sonil don't know this before, but now you knows, I hope you understand the boundaries now

yup, sorry.... Look man we in europe, "slavs" we jsut like to use swear words for everythibng. we have more than 200,000 versions of swear words so why not use it.

but Uwut you could add that the Puppets will have the same color. not the same but it will have that color shadow.
You know what i mena. it always trigger me because when the puppet is the same color it looks more like it puppet when it doeanst different color and looks like free country

14 minutes ago, sonil_or_you said:

but Uwut you could add that the Puppets will have the same color. not the same but it will have that color shadow.
You know what i mena. it always trigger me because when the puppet is the same color it looks more like it puppet when it doeanst different color and looks like free country

Brother You think he can? 

15 minutes ago, sonil_or_you said:

But it will be cool if brother uwut can, but i am not sure if that's possible 

28 minutes ago, sonil_or_you said:

pretty good idea but i cant change colors of countries

@uwutcan u add a system where if AI is on war with others nation and won but if the province is not connected to their territory they would not take the land but instead puppet them? 

To avoid border gore to be honest

Also to simulate like US invading Afghanistan but after that US would leave but puppeted Afghanistan.

The real problem is it would be a huge problem for colonizer nation like UK, France, Spain, and Portugal.

3 minutes ago, Shiroi said:

@uwutcan u add a system where if AI is on war with others nation and won but if the province is not connected to their territory they would not take the land but instead puppet them? 

To avoid border gore to be honest

Also to simulate like US invading Afghanistan but after that US would leave but puppeted Afghanistan.

The real problem is it would be a huge problem for colonizer nation like UK, France, Spain, and Portugal.

in idea good but in making it will broke ai

also @uwut
You could inspire from HOIč but that would be probably copying so rather...
Will it work if you would add nukes?
Like it could bring new things like a shelter and the some other building, or in the technology you could add something like science but that is there. just what was in Bloody engine but better, and when the nuke will drop it will make wasteland or it will be neutral or sm like that. and also do that the nuke will be avaible only in modern age so you would cannot make nukes during medieval times.

If i could work you could do it but you dont need to

7 minutes ago, sonil_or_you said:

also @uwut
You could inspire from HOIč but that would be probably copying so rather...
Will it work if you would add nukes?
Like it could bring new things like a shelter and the some other building, or in the technology you could add something like science but that is there. just what was in Bloody engine but better, and when the nuke will drop it will make wasteland or it will be neutral or sm like that. and also do that the nuke will be avaible only in modern age so you would cannot make nukes during medieval times.

If i could work you could do it but you dont need to

in idea changing to wasteland province is good but in making its anooying to see wasteland provinces in map

59 minutes ago, uwut said:

in idea changing to wasteland province is good but in making its anooying to see wasteland provinces in map

then neutral. and again one question, back to the puppet and vassal thing.
This little bit make curios about.
Because i kinda like the idea that when you will go and make your vassal and do the custom one you can add him your flag.
This would be kinda great for like colosination so its more, satisfying or sm like that, so it will look more better.

And i think for the Colonialism it is realy good and cool

1 hour ago, uwut said:

but i think the Nuke idea is more better, jsut i will not be wasteland province but neutral. or there will be custon nation like sm Wasteland or Anarchy or something liek that

7 hours ago, sonil_or_you said:

yup, sorry.... Look man we in europe, "slavs" we jsut like to use swear words for everythibng. we have more than 200,000 versions of swear words so why not use it.

Oh my god 200,000 swear words what country are you in my friend serbia or russia or bulgaria?

2 minutes ago, Ylmaz_Saryldz said:

Oh my god 200,000 swear words what country are you in my friend serbia or russia or bulgaria?

slovakia, but still.... e have that much, and dont forget we also use Ukraine or Polish "like russian" words

3 dakika önce sonil_or_you şunları söyledi:

Slovakya, ama yine de.... bu kadarımız var, ayrıca Ukrayna veya Lehçe "rusça gibi" mektubu de Hediyesini unutmayın

Is it Slovakia, my friend, the reason why these are the countries that I consider interesting was the welfare of these countries. Slovakia is a very prosperous state compared to our country. 

20 minutes ago, Ylmaz_Saryldz said:

Is it Slovakia, my friend, the reason why these are the countries that I consider interesting was the welfare of these countries. Slovakia is a very prosperous state compared to our country. 

NO, slovkaia is a Corruped country. With the probably Most Worst Politicy and most Worst welfare on people.
Slovakia is very corrupted. you would must be there

29 minutes ago, sonil_or_you said:

NÃO, a Eslováquia é um país corrompido. Com provavelmente a pior política e o pior bem-estar das pessoas.
A Eslováquia está muito corrompida. você deveria estar lá

Brother Brazil is much worse, trust me you will wish you were born in Slovakia.

17 minutes ago, Gelogege331 said:

Brother Brazil is much worse, trust me you will wish you were born in Slovakia.

yeah but For Democratic Nation like Slovakia it is the worst, we dotn talk about brazil and stop this discusion, this is mod forum not religius or international no

49 minutes ago, sonil_or_you said:

HAYIR, Slovakya Yozlaşmış bir ülkedir. İnsanlara yönelik muhtemelen En Kötü Politika ve en Kötü refahla.
Slovakya çok yozlaşmış durumda. orada olmalısın

Realy? Even our country's gini coefficient is 3 times more than that. I'm talking about 2018 information, now I think it's 4 or 5, and your per capita income is 2 times ours. Also your currency is quite stable and your hdi rate is 0.015 higher than us so you are in a better life than us BRUHScreenshot_2023-09-04-21-40-03-628_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.530665826f782e0f7ad3d4c30795416a.jpg

3 hours ago, Historyk said:

I'll ask again. Do can we get two version of code? One with capitulation system and one without? Because it'll be good for modes creators (in my opinion)

capitulation system is good and not breaks game, and theres no reason for i make 4 versions