Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

632 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, sonil_or_you said:

nah uwut u will not realise it to this month, i will unite and guarantie... that idk, but i wanna it.. without it, i cannot evolve my mod bc Bloody engine is buggy as f#ck

i promise  update will be released at end of week (best friday worst sunday)

Edited by uwut

2 hours ago, Historyk said:

Mode idea: Lest stop "mode idea". Continue this after update because if we will be giving him more work than he'll never reales new version

uwut could pick a few ideas to try adding in one update, pick a few more for the next update, and then rinse and repeat. Better than overworking himself trying to add everything at once.

5 minutes ago, Chairman Baad said:

uwut could pick a few ideas to try adding in one update, pick a few more for the next update, and then rinse and repeat. Better than overworking himself trying to add everything at once.

Well, that's what I do with my mod. I plan out everything I'll add for this version and the version that comes next, this way I keep organized and try to release in the planned date 

2 hours ago, uwut said:

road to 1000

I know how to make it 1.000 comments Onward, but first, sorry if my Neanderthal meme makes you rage brother uwut, pls understand that I was just kidding, I acknowledge seeing the results of it, brother is not the person who to be taken into this.. Kind of joke, but I don't means it serious about the Neanderthal or about asking brother to do what brother currently can't, I hope you forgives me 😅 perhaps because I am sad that Friday android won't be released that's all, so I'm start to poke brother around, I know how serious brother works on that, and about the spam thing, you knows yourself brother that I won't do it, I won't even plans, so brother don't have to upset like that, and again sincerely apologize.

- Signed, Abu hasan

Thing which happen in 7. September and jerusalem

70 – A Roman army under Titus occupies and plunders

Jerusalem

1191 – Third Crusade: Battle of Arsuf: Richard I of England defeats Saladin at Arsuf.

1228 – Holy Roman Emperor Frederick II lands in Acre, Israel, and starts the Sixth Crusade, which results in a peaceful restoration of the Kingdom of Jerusalem.

I have to say something, when we increase the investments in the budget to the maximum level, it increases in development and we know that right?

But this development comes up to 1.0, then we have to manually invest in development in the provinces, please remove this limit

Also, bloody europe will bring the new update soon and that new mechanical interface idea might be really good. The diplomacy screen seems to fill up a lot... Of course if you want

Edited by Ylmaz_Saryldz

Well i was thiniing about using uwut engine for my mod,
And i thinked, well if the new uwut will be realised i guarantie that the protype will be using uwut,
just realy dont like bloody engine because its buggy as fuck and also Uwut,
does it have a localisation? like so i can rename it for my mod?

1 hour ago, Ylmaz_Saryldz said:

I have to say something, when we increase the investments in the budget to the maximum level, it increases in development and we know that right?

But this development comes up to 1.0, then we have to manually invest in development in the provinces, please remove this limit

Also, bloody europe will bring the new update soon and that new mechanical interface idea might be really good. The diplomacy screen seems to fill up a lot... Of course if you want

bloody europe new update just adds features too sandbox mod, no changes on gameplay

29 minutes ago, sonil_or_you said:

Well i was thiniing about using uwut engine for my mod,
And i thinked, well if the new uwut will be realised i guarantie that the protype will be using uwut,
just realy dont like bloody engine because its buggy as fuck and also Uwut,
does it have a localisation? like so i can rename it for my mod?

if you mean "uwut  engine"  in opening  you can change it if you are giving credit